Third Party Press

Warning

this is odd, it only says that if i try to access the site from my phone. he must have IP banned some main phone ip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you sign in on Dave's site, the banned message disappears and everything is normal and accessible. I get the banned message too whenever I sign in from a different computer.

I tried to get on the site back in November and got the "banned for life" message. I had been a member there for almost as long as I have here. I could not figure out what I had done. I thought maybe it had been for inactivity and just forgot about it. Until now.
Logged on just a few minutes ago and all is good.

Last edited:
I tried to get on the site back in November and got the "banned for life" message. I had been a member there for almost as long as I have here. I could not figure out what I had done. I thought maybe it had been for inactivity and just forgot about it. Until now.

I tried to sign in a few months ago and it gave me the banned message. I just tried it again now and it still says I am banned.

Both at $650 and no bids?? Watch out if they end up in Clinton. MS. Roll the caps lock routine carnival barking.. Bet

ww2

... i have not been able to log in in six months. i try new passwords and get nowhere .................

EDIT,,,.... HEY,, i finally got back in, thanks dave ................

Last edited:
That's funny Dave. I thought you ran that shite?? Yes once you log in it's gone.

My adult son is the computer genius. I need him to fix it and he's several states away until June.

I had so many spam attacks I had to make changes to protect members from crap coming out of Russia & Asia

I was kidding Dave. I saw some of the random random. Crazy stuff getting posted. Humor isn't as good without the facial expressions or tenor. I know you're doing what you can. I saw your posts about the ban totals. Kind of mind boggling actually.

I was able to log in. Saw a few private messages that were dubious at best, but glad to have access now.

warning

I haven't been able to get into this Forum for a while now....went to register and asks a "Random" question
"What kind of shite do spammers eat".....I have absolutely no idea what this means....new slang that I'm not
aware of or what??/
Tks,
Bob32268

I have been receiving this message also for several months. I sent an email but no reply. I just tried to log in again to the link above and got the same message. Wasn’t sure if it was hacked or what.
Thanks
Frank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did get on. Just put whatever for "what kind of shite do spammers eat." I put "all of it", and click apply. You'll then get a "What was Himmler's first name" or something like that and click through. It will work. Dave is just trying to keep the spammers and hackers and scumbags out. It's a constant headache. Some of them sneak in here and try to get accounts and will actually try to post questions and such, but you can tell. You don't see their posts because we ban them, block them, and zap all of their posts.

Military Rifle Journal
Back