Third Party Press

Wow!

That is a lot of money for that bayonet. It is even missing the screw at the throat of the scabbard.

Extremely high price, i would certainly look at tip of the blade, or ask for lenght. :facepalm:

not sure how scarce they are ? I guess sometimes it pays to roll the dice at an auction. Crazy for that.. sgx44's haven't brought that in years..

is this the loser who puts WOW on every ad what a J/O

Don't think that is "SReisel". This guy seems to get his hands on quite a bit of stuff and has been selling some pretty decent collectibles for the past several years. His starting prices are typically very reasonable, but receives good, strong bids in most cases. Likely he has a lot of collectors whom have added his UUID to their top sellers to watch lists...

Does it look like the bayonet was retipped? I can’t get a feel from these pictures.

From the pics it's very hard to say as far as the tip. That's a historical issue with this seller. Not the best quality pics and doesn't use the magnification/enlargement feature for whatever reasons. The lack of contrast blue/gray background does not help either. And in my experience is not responsive as far as questions .....

There is rubber frog probably on the presented 347f bayonet here. reported in 2013 .b.r.Andy

Military Rifle Journal
Back