Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rare Scope find ZEISS ZIELVIER blc Code .

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by vintagescope View Post
    Scope matching to the action Dave ?

Because never see HT before January 44 . Prototype ? Test rifle ?

Bunny proof on the action ? Added WaA ?

Have you best pictures Dave ?

Regards

VS
    First thing , Just because You or others have not seen one , does not mean it Does NOT EXIST . Do You recall all the Noise YOU made when I said Sauer Never made LT . I recall perfectly !!!!!. I will not do the same to YOU !!!! . For me when someone is not aware of something I do not Ridicule/Demean them trying to make myself look smart , I look to help other collectors learn !!!!!!.

I would also suggest you look to Robert Spielauer`s last Book or his others Prints . Last Book pages 138-139 Is a BYF43 HT 36261 look at Bases these are same as ones on my HT blc , I had this piece in hand .The Barreled Action is Original other Parts are MisMatched .

Here is Vaughn99`s Reply to first email asking for Serial & Final Proof and Bunny Proof

Hello,

I have the photo’s you sent me ages ago, with me building and things boxed up in storage units I don’t have easy access at the moment. Let me know I can send those pics but the one with the serial and letter block is not so good.

Later
    Eric

I am waiting for reply to 2nd email about needed Pics . I will update with answer .
    Last edited by Dave Roberts; 08-24-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
    First thing , Just because You or others have not seen one , does not mean it Does NOT EXIST . Do You recall all the Noise YOU made when I said Sauer Never made LT . I recall perfectly !!!!!. I will not do the same to YOU !!!! . For me when someone is not aware of something I do not Ridicule/Demean them trying to make myself look smart , I look to help other collectors learn !!!!!!.

I would also suggest you look to Robert Spielauer`s last Book or his others Prints . Last Book pages 138-139 Is a BYF43 HT 36261 look at Bases these are same as ones on my HT blc , I had this piece in hand .The Barreled Action is Original other Parts are MisMatched .

Here is Vaughn99`s Reply to first email asking for Serial & Final Proof and Bunny Proof

Hello,

I have the photo’s you sent me ages ago, with me building and things boxed up in storage units I don’t have easy access at the moment. Let me know I can send those pics but the one with the serial and letter block is not so good.

Later
    Eric

I
    am waiting for reply to 2nd email about needed Pics . I will update with answer .
    Here are the Promised Pics of Matching Receiver to the HT blc Scope & Rings and Bases . Thank You Vaughn for getting these Pics .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Roberts; 12-05-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Who took off the bases from the receiver? You? Vaughn99?

Quote Originally Posted by Amberg View Post
    Who took off the bases from the receiver? You? Vaughn99?
    The Scope and Bases were removed by whom ever consigned it at the Auction House . It was not either Vaughn nor myself .

That’s a great combo with scope and matching receiver. Too bad Bubba got to it first. That is a good restoration project. Those blc scopes are tough to find. Congrats.

....good project except they cut the barrel down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    ....good project except they cut the barrel down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’d really like to have that scope. That barrel and receiver are a good data point for sure. I did not read from the beginning. Only looked at the photos. I really like the scope and to me that was the most interesting.
    Last edited by Hercules; 12-06-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    I’d really like to have that scope. That barrel and receiver are a good data point for sure. I did not read from the beginning. Only looked at the photos. I really like the scope and to me that was the most interesting.
    The HT blc Scope and Bases are back with its Original Receiver . I promised Vaughn if I every relinquished it he would get first right of refusal. It did not take him long to say I`ll ,Take It !!!! . IMO Vaughn is the right person to bring this piece back to life and I suspect he will not disappoint anyone with end results . I for one am looking forward to seeing the finished piece . Best Regards

Default block k

hi Dave
    very interesting this 98k block K
    you will notice that it does not have the small star on the back base for this end of year of production
    indeed this marking appears from block K late 43 to block A early 44
    for me it's a prototype this set
    Great, congratulations