Third Party Press

Forum Donations for 2020 - GOAL REACHED, THANK YOU TO ALL

Wait, I missed it? It's over? Well ain't that some shite...I'd still like to donate and support the site...

I know right? What the … is up with that? Seriously though the members here are great and I'd also still like to donate to help out.

I read all the posts now and I'm sorry you 2 aren't getting off the hook that easy. I was going to say I'm just going back to shitposting and asking for stuff to be stickied. :facepalm:

takemymoney.jpg

Thank you for a chance to help a bit and for letting me hangout with y’all...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent some cash, but it’s specifically for Starbucks.....or a bar where the uniform
Is electrical tape.....

There could be overages from the raffle and room as well. Any extra just put towards next years costs!

I missed the bandwagon but still donating some soy latte money, if any forum deserves it it's this one. Anything to keep us from having to host Starbucks banner ads.

I'm late to this party. Had another NH forum member meet up here at my place with 40caliber and mauserken. I bored them with non-stop bSw's and 337/1939's. But did get more of Tom's smoked hicken wings. Since I missed out I'll donate something nice to the SOS meet raffle or whatever that is. Just need to know where/who to ship to.

I second that. An endowment for my kind of arts.

Sent some cash, but it’s specifically for Starbucks.....or a bar where the uniform
Is electrical tape.....

There could be overages from the raffle and room as well. Any extra just put towards next years costs!

Ok fellas, the till is full! I'll be hitting you up again next February 1, until then lets party! I was out all day working and the donations kept rolling in. I'm going to total up the $ and report back, any overage will be applied to next years operating cost.

WOW! Total received is $729.82, more than enough to cover the cost completely! That's 129.82 excess that I will apply towards next years budget for the site. Thanks a million!

I just came in from brushing the horse and saw this. Both the horse and I agree that further opportunities to contribute would be great, just give us all a good head's up.
Thanks, Mike and Steve!

Pat

Thanks Pat. I'm sure others would like to chip in, but we really have all we need. Just rest assured your forum brothers have your back. I'm very proud of the community we have here, it really shined when we asked for help on the forum expenses.

Well crapola! I would have contributed. I showed up right after donations had been closed both times. :facepalm:
Given the opportunity in the future I would certainly pony up. Hopefully there will be a longer window next time.

Military Rifle Journal
Back