Third Party Press

Legit K43

Missourigunguy

I guess I have some concerns on this one. What are you thoughts? Good to go or pass

Attachments

• k43 2.jpg
    k43 2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 243
  • k43 3.jpg
    k43 3.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 197
  • k43 4.jpg
    k43 4.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 159
  • k43.jpg
    k43.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 167
Not sure why it was done like that.

Very odd. You don't see two digit serial numbers very often (likely because you only have 89 every 10,000 rifles). Other than the added 'B' it doesn't look like the receiver has been messed with. Sadly the forger thought it was incorrect with a letter suffix, so he added one?!!

Stock looks like it has modern stain on it. Waa cartouches also look repro.

blatant fake, I would not have been on the fence, I would want the time back that was spent considering buying this stuff

Research before you impulse buy, the best buys are Private, the auctions sites are for the experienced

blatant fake, I would not have been on the fence, I would want the time back that was spent considering buying this stuff

Research before you impulse buy, the best buys are Private, the auctions sites are for the experienced

Thanks. My thoughts were fake. Just wanted to be 100%. I did not buy this gun. Someone will with the understanding that is an accurate piece.

Also, parkerizing isn’t original. BLM never did a phosphate. It looks like a modern park job, on top of everything else.

I don't get it?? why would anyone, wanting to create a "legit fake" add a "B" ??? im confused here. (actually a pretty normal state for me lol). maybe im missing something here. when I look at G41's or 43's the first thing I do is look at it from the point of view of a classic car,(old, 30plus years). if it looks super nice, its been messed with. for that age, original should look a bit rough or, really rough. nice and sparkly clean at first glance,,,,,, walk away! just my two cents

One other thing....there are no b block qve45 rifles. BLM totally skipped this letter block. Straight from a block to c block. Unknown why.

I have this rifle in my listings. It is unknown in my listings when it was reported, but it was on the website www.gewehr41.com. The comments stated the rifle’s parts have “88” on them and the seller of the rifle stated the rifle had “been sitting since 1992 when it was purchased from a veteran family” and that the rifle has new springs installed so it would perform as designed. Claus Espeholt has the rifle in his listings and listed as “# match”.

We may never know what is up with this rifle; unless I come across something someday on the web somewhere.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back