Third Party Press

2020 Whitmann SOS video

giphy.gif

Are you guys telling me you would not buy the SS fencing tunic for the reasonable price tag of $6,000? Remember never seen before and it's rare, that means it's real!

Some of the comments are priceless.:facepalm:

As an example, this jewel...

“well Thomas Wittman is the blade man for sure. to dispute his opinion is militaria suicide. that's a fact Jack”

KJ

Last edited:

“well Thomas Wittman is the blade man for sure. to dispute his opinion is militaria suicide. that's a fact Jack”

KJ

Here's a few of my favorites:

"Well Thomas Wittmann is the blade man for sure, to dispute his opinion is militaria suicide and that's a fact Jack."

"Love the army and Luftwaffe batons, looks like they were made yesterday, Just beautiful great videos Tom."

Here's some pictures of the folks that same these great comments!

Attachments

• 2em3v4O.jpg
    2em3v4O.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2yvj7a.jpg
    2yvj7a.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I’m just sad I missed out on the TR toilet paper. That stuff sold so fast you would have thought it was at a Taco Bell with no paper in the stalls. :googlie

“well Thomas Wittman is the blade man for sure. to dispute his opinion is militaria suicide. that's a fact Jack” KJ

Well the "Blade Man" sold a reproduction SG42 bayonet on his site about 18 months ago for $5700 ........

Well the "Blade Man" sold a reproduction SG42 bayonet on his site about 18 months ago for $5700 ........

Literally reading this stuff these guys sound like criminals, not militaria dealers. I don't even know them and I'm 100% convinced they KNOW this shite is all fake but make up these fanciful stories and then get some 'ekspurt' to North-South it and voilà it's 'legit'... and how ever many thousand dollars. Some of the items are SO ridiculously garish I dare say no Nazi ever would own such a piece. To them it seems the more outlandish/garish the more it's worth? And noone questions why some of these items look 'brand new'??

As someone else already said in another thread about the rampant high dollar fakes, 'if this was the art world these guys would be in jail'.

Yeah, 'nothing to see here'... 'you're just a disgruntled hobby anarchist' I'm sure that buyer doesn't feel defrauded? :facepalm:

Militaria is well outside my realm of experience in collecting, but is it even possible for such polished blades to withstand ~80 years?
The small experience I have in militaria is regular issue bayonets, so these were never polished so highly and it would never make sense to find an infantry bayonet in such condition.

My gut says even if the blades were polished into mirrors, as they are here, that treatment would wear considerably over time.

Yeah, 'nothing to see here'... 'you're just a disgruntled hobby anarchist' I'm sure that buyer doesn't feel defrauded? :facepalm:

In the minds of the waftarded, those pointing out bullshit, scams, and fraud, if it touches any of their gods, totems, or “conventional wisdom” are “hobby anarchists” to be attacked and censored, which well explains the longevity of the Champagne Rune Hoax, Nazi toilet paper, Christmas ornaments, “exotic freshies”, etc. The latter term being as preposterous as “hobby anarchist.” All simply my opinions of course.

Yeah I'm with you Ham. Pretty apparent if you read my comments. I'm much more of an 'outside guy' as I don't own or indulge in any 'militaria' that didn't come directly from my Great Opa other than the odd photo and such.

You don't need to see many of MicroJo's videos or some of the honest critical analysis from folks who don't have skin in the game to form a solid opinion. Microscopic analysis (as well as the early practice of using a quality loupe) is pretty compelling despite fanciful stories to the contrary.

Fellas, a reminder to new people: this site isn't for taking shots at people, even if true. It's about IDing fakes and general bad behavior. It's OK to ID Nazi toilet paper and SS Christmas ornaments as rubbish if they are. Micro Jo has well done that with his videos. However, calling people names is not OK. We can't monitor that all of the time, and we don't censor, but you are responsible for your posts and maintaining a certain decorum here while at the same time IDing fakes and generally poor conduct. Thanks.

Military Rifle Journal
Back