Third Party Press

Rough Forged: A History and Collector's Guide to German Self-Loading Rifles of WWII

I haven’t gone to his website in quite a long time. Wish he would have advertised here about contributions and given us a heads up. Maybe he found enough new ones that he didn’t need to do that. But, that’s okay, can’t wait to get my copy of that book.

I agree also that the G/K.43’s are easier to sort through when looking for original ones. K.98k’s are a mine field (for me anyway). I’ve always likened the G/K.43 to the P.38 and the K.98k to the Luger in complex issues regarding them.

Got the email, preorders are open. Got mine ordered, interested to see how the book is.

I, among with many others, joined the preorder list but I have not received any emails about the book being available for preorder now. Any word on what's happening with us?

I, among with many others, joined the preorder list but I have not received any emails about the book being available for preorder now. Any word on what's happening with us?

Probably got filtered out as spam or something.

All the email says is go to the website and hit buy now. Just go to the website and click buy now up on the top.

Well, Darrin is deeply involved in our response to the COVID 19 pandemic / He is an O-6 in the Texas National Guard and one of the chief medical persons responsible for assisting the state's mission of maintaining help to areas that are being overwhelmed with cases requiring hospitalization.

When I spoke to him today he was traveling from one location to another, and putting in 18 hour days.

Getting a signed book at this point may be an iffy proposition.

Well, Darrin is deeply involved in our response to the COVID 19 pandemic / He is an O-6 in the Texas National Guard and one of the chief medical persons responsible for assisting the state's mission of maintaining help to areas that are being overwhelmed with cases requiring hospitalization.

When I spoke to him today he was traveling from one location to another, and putting in 18 hour days.

Getting a signed book at this point may be an iffy proposition.

It is an option he gave to us at purchase during checkout.

Placed an order this morning!

7XumKHN.jpg

Just in case anyone is looking at their credit card statement, the charge comes from Wix.com (his website builder/host). I was confused when I saw the charge at first.

Book

I ordered a copy as soon as they were offered for sale my number is 49. I don't know if that makes any difference. We should find out soon.

Just in case anyone is looking at their credit card statement, the charge comes from Wix.com (his website builder/host). I was confused when I saw the charge at first.

Yes! Disputed this with AMEX and finally got some documentation showing frontsite. Had never heard of Wix, and being a website outfit, thought it was clearly fraud.

Military Rifle Journal
Back