For your viewing pleasure
all models of German scopes in firing position

hBPsHavl.jpg

xWVcZEGl.jpg

nKTRFncl.jpg

x8v39Jml.jpg

PCzcbUsl.jpg

mXFdpiJl.jpg

I have more items without rifles i will propose you after covit 19(shipping problem)
join me on bgcollector@gmail.com

Zf 4

wUe6hVnh.jpg

ZF 4 with special base mount taken at Mauser Obendorf Factoryfixed set up on a mauser Es340B sn 199 000; the only rifle known with last digit 000.

That scope mount covers quite a lot from the cutout in the receiver. How tough is manually feeding the bullet and will it properly eject empty cartridges?

That scope mount covers quite a lot from the cutout in the receiver. How tough is manually feeding the bullet and will it properly eject empty cartridges?

XzTgFMel.jpg

2okJE5vl.jpg

70jiYQ5l.jpg

no problem for cartridge loading and empty cartridge is properly ejected down the oval loading port.
as the extractor is in the lower part of the opening empty cartridge is horizontally ejected
I took the opportunity to adjust the ZF4 telescope

Now that I see closeup - is this an original ZF4 mount which has been cut and rewelded, the original dovetail made to fit the rail on the rifle?

Now that I see closeup - is this an original ZF4 mount which has been cut and rewelded, the original dovetail made to fit the rail on the rifle?

Exact,it's an original ZF4 mount which has been cut and rewelded at Mauser Oberndorf Factory and phosphated (mauser color); Found closed to the rifle sn 199 000 inside mauser reserve room;
Very nice job and very well and fine adjusted to the two receiver grooves

Military Rifle Journal
Back