Third Party Press

MP43/1 barrel profile

flick

Forum Newbie
Looking to have a pair of MP43/1 barrels made up later this year, but I've been unable to find any info on the barrel profile. I could always wing it by looking at photos, and using an MP44 barrel as a base, but I'd rather not. Any chance anybody has barrel profile info?

Looking to have a pair of MP43/1 barrels made up later this year, but I've been unable to find any info on the barrel profile. I could always wing it by looking at photos, and using an MP44 barrel as a base, but I'd rather not. Any chance anybody has barrel profile info?

I may have what you are looking for. But the barrel I have is unlike the MP44 barrel in that it is not stepped and thicker in diameter. Plus the front site base is not the same/interchangeable with the MP44 front site base. What kind of info are you looking to get?

Last edited:
Intruder if you want to sell or trade for other MP44 parts please let me know.

Thanks,

Craig

I would never find another like it. You have seen this one before back when the old G43 forum was up and running. I got it off gunbroker 9 yrs ago with a parts kit that was advertised as all matching but it wasn't. It did come with this barrel and an early type bolt that lacked the cut outs by the extractor.
The bore is mint.

Military Rifle Journal
Back