Third Party Press

What's on your wish list?

ditch68

I Like Bunnies
Either at the top of the list, or just the next thing you hope to find.

I know we all jump on opportunistic purchases as they come up, but what do you seek out, or are you seeking actively?

For me, a complete Sauer LSR, or Kriegsmodell bek+ high turret are my top of the list items for another day. Well, that and an SS Double Claw. LOL :googlie

Currently I want to find an LSR scope key (original) or even a repro as an actual tool, I don't have one.

Maybe this can encourage some trades or contact sharing.

Jeff

BNZ Single Claw Rifle, Sauer LSR Rifle, Single Claw Scope Can, LSR Scope Key, Single Decal Army Helmet and SS Helmet.

The top of my wish list would either be at Colonial service or all matching Navy gewehr. Also a nice spandau or Amberg kar98a carbine

re stuff

well, the past week has been extremely good to me. Picked up a scope and canvas case for my Type 97, been looking for 5 plus years. Also picked up a RZM PPK rig, been looking for an affordable example for 20 years. I need a P38 AC no date, Type 14 Taishio, 1937 Erma 98k (no stock), 1937 C code.. that's all..

I'd even settle for an NSU with a sidecar.

I had a Chang Yang. Hahaha.

d339985c65e7d642c876d4d5a08b0894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe him, the kkrad is actually very dangerous to drive off road. If you ride the back seat, it’s very easy to get launched off the back if it hits any kind of rut in the road or trail. And the launch is violent and quick, guaranteed bruising. Lol. I imagine it’s most useful towing equipment around airfields on level ground. But everyone agrees it’s cool.

I had a Chang Yang. Hahaha.

d339985c65e7d642c876d4d5a08b0894.jpg

I had one of those too. The brakes were crap. That made for a scary ride. Mine had trouble driving uphill. If the convoy halted on an upward slope the only way to get going again was go back downhill and get a running start. That and it would jump out of gear under a heavy load.

There's a replica Kettenkrad being made by some guys calling their company TANKCO. There's a few videos of it on youtube.

Ok, I screwed Jeff’s thread up. I want to find an early Luger with strawed parts and a matching mag, early ‘37 and down. I need it for a trade for something I really want.

Military Rifle Journal
Back