Third Party Press

Another turd alert svwmb humped bolt 21191 b

Caesar1

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/867389612

Modedit: Guys, if you just post a link and nothing else this thread is worthless in about 60 days. Without the link are any of your comments relevant to anything? I took the liberty of taking two screenshots and adding them and updating the title and language so that it is searchable and the thread is of value beyond the link existence, which is short. Doing it right, for a continuing reference took me an extra 3 minutes. This isn't directed at Caeser, but all of us. Doing it right helps us all and the hobby. Now the serial and rifle are google searchable and here forever.

Humped bolt K 98k Svw mb serial number 21191 b / 21191b

Svw mb humper.JPGSvw mb humper 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Januszek is in the Commonwealth Arsenal category. Don't even stop to look

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yep...it was nice of him add numbers to the safety also:facepalm::laugh:.....

Yes. He's very considerate. I'd love for one of the track masters to pop up with a 'pre' from the past with how it was. It's happened more than I ever expected honestly. Speaking of.. anyone heard from Paul lately? Haven't seen him on recently?

I owned a Bnz 45 action with a correct bolt that he renumbered to matching when I sold it to him.

I owned a Bnz 45 action with a correct bolt that he renumbered to matching when I sold it to him.

If you could post pics and document that it would be quite helpful. Proof that a bolt was renumbered by the seller and then advertised and sold as original and matching would indicate criminal fraud.

Thanks, excellent. Had the pics and screenshots of the auction and humping not been uploaded to our server here that thread would have value only as long as the links were live, i.e., about 90 days, tops. Fraud like this needs to be saved and described such that an internet query would find it. Type of rifle, maker, year, serial number, in title and body. That way it is always here. These turds re-appear.

I don’t think I have seen a rifle that he has sold that didn’t have issues. He sells on ebay with 2 different seller names. He might do the same on gunbroker too.

I don’t think I have seen a rifle that he has sold that didn’t have issues. He sells on ebay with 2 different seller names. He might do the same on gunbroker too.
What is the other username? You sure your not thinking of Burns?

ePay and Gunbonker do not waste money investigating all the rampant fraud on their services when they make so much money from it. Shill bidding makes them more money. Investigating shill bidding and fraud costs them money.

What is the other username? You sure your not thinking of Burns?

I’ll have to look I thought I had it saved but he is definitely him selling under 2 accounts on eBay.

This is one of his ebay accounts 07675F64-63D4-41AE-BECA-B53F338D00E2.jpg

Military Rifle Journal
Back