Third Party Press

Turd Alert - bnz45 s block 9729s Gunbroker

I doubt that he actually does any humping. I think he is just an opportunist and does not care about the details.

I doubt that he actually does any humping. I think he is just an opportunist and does not care about the details.

You can tell that by his Gunbonker buying history. He does buy parts as well, which IMHO shows he’s “upgrading” and “restoring” and putting rigs together. Then he just lays on the carnival barking BS, some of which appears directly lifted from our discussions and info and that at Stills Axis Pistol site. I had not seen the humpers and problems he was bullshitting and mongering because I long since quit paying attention to his auctions. Sifting through all the BS, pics, and carnival barking was tedious and irritating, particularly when all I was seeing was marginal stuff pimped, carnival barked, and grossly overpriced. Again, only my opinions.

Does anyone know if he is on this forum trolling for info. to hump rifles? If so he should be band!!!!!!!!!1

Does anyone know if he is on this forum trolling for info. to hump rifles? If so he should be band!!!!!!!!!1

IMHO, he is. I recognize much of the carnival barking in his ads as coming from our site and Stills Axis Pistols. All I need is an IP for him.

IMHO, he is. I recognize much of the carnival barking in his ads as coming from our site and Stills Axis Pistols. All I need is an IP for him.

This has been one of my oft mentioned fears, that humpers use our analysis to fine tune their fakery. It would be the smart play, but still way more work then just accurately analyzing the rifle they are trying to sell and then describing it with good pictures in the auction and not boosting it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back