Third Party Press

duffle cuts

I have a K98 cut through the pistol grip. Our GIs saved the world, but that doesn't mean they were all rocket surgeons. :laugh:

I have a K98 cut through the pistol grip. Our GIs saved the world, but that doesn't mean they were all rocket surgeons. :laugh:

]

Nothing to do with rocket science , but using what was available. In the great war there was many a mitre box around as barracks were being built by the score at the end of the conflict. Some crazy duff cuts seen then - roof pitch angles and the like.
I would suspect this example little different just a different era.

I was looking at this one myself. Also has k98 butt plate. I don't think its worth the starting price and as this is the 4th auction cycle now with no bids looks like no one else does either.

Last edited by a moderator:
At that price it’s a hard pass for me. I don’t mind a duffel-cut rifle but that poor thing has been cobbled back together and I just see it as the equivalent of a sporterized rifle. That’s a pretty steep starting price for what it is, but if two people (or just one if there’s some shill bidding going on) really want it then who knows. Still, a hard pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when you think you have seen the worst......

Last edited by a moderator:

Military Rifle Journal
Back