a ballpark value? Trying to build up my meager collection
with nicer quality pieces.2

gh
Following a matching 1939 Coppel, no frog though in
excellent condition on fleabay. I realize it's worth whatever
someone's willing to pay :facepalm: but what would be

If that is the 39 that is over $200.00 with no frog ending soon. Its a nice matching one. I would say its worth $ 200. 00 to with no frog . looks like there are a few bidders. might go higher

SVW1945

Last edited:
Personally i wouldnt go over 200, the 39 Coppel is a obvious large producer from normal year partly prewar. the details would help as blueing should be on excellent finish done. Brown plastic grips and details of pommel should be examined.

No I didn't bid on it. I was just watching and "hopefully " learning.

Prices seem to jump around quite a bit I have notice when watching matched with or with out frogs bayonets, I guess its how many bidders want them at the time. Plus a lot of people are home trolling the internet.

SVW1945

Personally i wouldnt go over 200, the 39 Coppel is a obvious large producer from normal year partly prewar. the details would help as blueing should be on excellent finish done. Brown plastic grips and details of pommel should be examined.

Andy the blade finish was excellent so was the bluing.
The pommel was WaA253 twice.
Hope this helps.

Thanks anyway You should wait for other piece, 241 for a Coppel 39 is too much, is no rarity there.

Following a matching 1939 Coppel, no frog though in
excellent condition on fleabay. I realize it's worth whatever
someone's willing to pay :facepalm: but what would be

When I first started collecting bayonets I would pretty much purchase anything regardless of condition if the price was low. Now, I'm a little more picky lol. You can still find pretty good deals on eBay / make offers on nice, quality bayonets but it just takes some patience.

Military Rifle Journal
Back