Third Party Press

K43 Help: Trigger Group

Hey all,

Disassembled the rifle today to install a new trigger spring and remove the original in my shooter K43. However, I seem to be having quite a hard time getting the group back together and functioning, particularly with spring placement. I've been scouring the net for good photos of a completed group to compare to, but can't seem to find any info or pictures regarding the full assembly of the trigger group. Any info is appreciated.

https://www.espeholt.dk/exploded_view_g43.html

g43bottom1.jpg

helps to have some undersized pins used to secure and align parts in place and then push through to the other side using the proper pins. I find assembly can go quite easily or result in a few four letter words and time looking on the floor for a roll pin that happened to try to escape. Another pointer, check function before placing back into the stock.

Second on the undersized pins to hold things together before putting the set ones in. Also helps with the washers, which were the biggest hassle for me when placing two trigger assembly's together. Let us know if you got it from here though. If not Ill take some detailed pics of the spring alignments and send them your way.

Mike

Thank you guys so much for all the tips and info, all excellent help. I was able to get everything assembled again and tuned my trigger to top it off. Everything is so crisp now and it's all much, much better!

Military Rifle Journal
Back