Third Party Press

German nurse and StG44

You guys are horrible I Googled it as well. You have to ask yourself a question who set down and design those uniforms lol.

Allow me to re-set the universe on the correct path...

My friends, I give you the panacea to many ills: Hot IDF chicks.

You're welcome.

Attachments

• d8e76555-96f3-4cb1-bfef-dd1915ef5fda-m.jpg
    d8e76555-96f3-4cb1-bfef-dd1915ef5fda-m.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 569873ee9fb55afebd88ebd4904a725a.jpg
    569873ee9fb55afebd88ebd4904a725a.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 82
  • hottest-women-of-the-IDF-5.jpg
    hottest-women-of-the-IDF-5.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 77
Pffffft. You’re hunting in the wrong forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't want to come off the wrong way there. I meant that the 'pool of talent' you're seeing might not be indicative of the rest of the talent out there. No offense intended :thumbsup:

Pat

*runs in out of breath*

...Whew ...also checking in for hot IDF chicks!

Seriously though (and I’ve done it too) we need to knock off the personal attack shite. Too many threads are ending with bullshit personal attacks.

That's exactly the impression I was trying not to convey. Moconfed didn't say anything that offended me at all, but I realize that without things like vocal tone, inflection and intonation, written posts can and sometimes do leave the wrong impression. That and the fact that Sarcasm is my native language...Hopefully I didn't come across like an asshole to Moconfed or anyone else. If so, I sincerely apologize.

Of course, this is all null and void if someone posts a pic of the Spanish Legion... :laugh:

You decide

ECWZpgqWwAA83cP

Remember the fat guy?

GermanAssaultRifle-735x413.jpg

How about this one?

1106223d1503705700t-australian-wwii-far-north-queensland-metal-detecting-recovery-partisan-takes-trophy-stg44-rifle-dead-ss-panzergranadier..jpg

Picture 2 is definitely not a original photo. Picture was taken at Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia

Picture 2 is definitely not a original photo. Picture was taken at Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia

They're all fake.

The well nourished nurse has been discussed here, the fat guy with the satellite dish in the background has also been discussed here a couple years ago and the fake partisan girl taking an MP44 away from a "dead" soldier clutching the rifle in an awkward way is just a joke. Mainly, because the rifle is a GSG StG44 in .22 LR. Hope nobody will fall for these fakes in the future.

They're all fake.

The well nourished nurse has been discussed here, the fat guy with the satellite dish in the background has also been discussed here a couple years ago and the fake partisan girl taking an MP44 away from a "dead" soldier clutching the rifle in an awkward way is just a joke. Mainly, because the rifle is a GSG StG44 in .22 LR. Hope nobody will fall for these fakes in the future.

Satellite dish is on the porch?

Hey Pat and anyone else that may have seen me show my a$$, I apologize. Drinking and posting doesn't work together well.
As far as the Spanish Guard, I hope I'm not recognized!

They're all fake.

Yeah, the helmet/camo combination is just so wrong in number 2.

Optical clarity of photo is just too good in number 3 before even even spotting the plastic mag and other details of the GSG.

It’s amazing how many times I’ve seen that “SS” soldier with the MP44 passed off as a period photograph. It screams fake to me but I see it everywhere.

Military Rifle Journal
Back