Third Party Press

Mix Master special on GB

k98dave

This guy is a regular on GB can't believe he is trying to pass this one off as a vet bring back....

Last edited by a moderator:
"You see, the Germans had to take the stocks off their rifles before tossing them in the capture pile. I picked this up from the vet's cousin's barber's sister. She even signed a COA I typed up for this piece. That stamp marked 'Germany' on the side? All vet brings backs have it."

Last edited by a moderator:
We allow auction links once an auction ends or if being called out as a turd. I read through the description and it seems to be grossly accurate. No way to know whether it is really a bringback or if the stock graffiti is original but compared to many auctions this one seems to be fairly benign.

If you want to post some photos from the auction, that is allowed. No auction number or anything (like a screenshot) that immediately identifies the specific auction. It is a byf 44 i block with a mismatched bolt and a mismatched stock from an earlier rifle with some stock graffiti. Likely the only thing special about it is that it will eventually sell for 2-3 times more than anyone here would consider paying for it.

Last edited:
..All vet brings backs have it.

It's easy once you convince yourself it's not a lie. "Vet bringback"... I'm a vet and I brought it back from the Fun Show. "Combat Vet Pickup!!!" I'm a combat vet and I picked it up at the Western Auto. See how easy it is. :facepalm:

"You see, the Germans had to take the stocks off their rifles before tossing them in the capture pile. I picked this up from the vet's cousin's barber's sister. She even signed a COA I typed up for this piece. That stamp marked 'Germany' on the side? All vet brings backs have it."

Sorry but that are many pictures of Germans dropping their weapons into piles on the side of the roads with GI's guarding them. They didn't pull stocks. I would bet that it was done after the fact, also note that stock isn't correct for that particular dated rifle.

Sorry but that are many pictures of Germans dropping their weapons into piles on the side of the roads with GI's guarding them. They didn't pull stocks. I would bet that it was done after the fact, also note that stock isn't correct for that particular dated rifle.

The Germans were also made to electro pencil the last 4 of their social security number on the bolt when they turned them over. Thats why all the Russian Capture guns have numbers engraved on them.

I believe that GulagACapella was being humorous with his comment...

Military Rifle Journal
Back