Third Party Press

ZF41 Vorsatzlupe

08/15

Hello

I found many articels about the ZF41 here, but nothing about the "Vorsatzlupe" (to assist in zeroing the ZF41 optical rifle site).
Maby someone has a manual, how to use it....?
Vorsetzlinse-2 (7).jpg AAA (15).jpg ZF41 mit V-2 (2).jpg

From my understanding, that device makes it more ergonomic to adjust the scopes zero, and increases the magnification (that last bit may or may not be true, I've never had my hands on one of those devices). The scoped rifle was clamped, fired at a certain distance, then the POI was used to adjust the POA of the scope. The scope uses eccentric drums on the objective end to adjust the zero. Ive tried to do it manually on a rifle rest, but its very difficult unless you have a really good rest that holds the rifle well. Adjusting the scope while looking through it at the required eye relief with an inadequate rest is very awkward and difficult. I imagine that device from the side would make it much simpler.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Have had a copy of a German document since the 1980s showing how to use VSL. Made a PDF of it to post here, but got an error message the file size exceeded Forum limitations. Scanned image instead. It is "auf Deutsch", but thought I had seen the document translated into English once upon a time...

Attachments

• Vorsatzlupe Img.jpg
    Vorsatzlupe Img.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back