Third Party Press

Incorrect byf43 still up for sale, buyer beware...

Zeppelin5000

Well, this byf43 is still up on a well know collectors site being sold for $1800. It's listed as matching (along with fake numbers stamped on the stock and buttplate). It was purchased by a member here, but he was able to get a return on it since it is not correct. They just relisted it and never changed the description.... even from this one photo you can tell it's not right.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200521_110337.jpg
    20200521_110337.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 216
Well, this byf43 is still up on a well know collectors site being sold for $1800. It's listed as matching (along with fake numbers stamped on the stock and buttplate). It was purchased by a member here, but he was able to get a return on it since it is not correct. They just relisted it and never changed the description.... even from this one photo you can tell it's not right.
attachment.php

did we discuss this one here...link to post ?

I can just imagine them with their hands over their ears chanting "We know nothing." Jeez.

Not to call out the site, but I'm sure most of you know who it is. I don't know their specific knowledge base for these rifles, but I'd think they would have a better idea of what they are looking at given their reputation. Even when it was returned, did the researchers just not bother to look into the facts of why it was returned and adjust the description accordingly?

Not to call out the site, but I'm sure most of you know who it is. I don't know their specific knowledge base for these rifles, but I'd think they would have a better idea of what they are looking at given their reputation. Even when it was returned, did the researchers just not bother to look into the facts of why it was returned and adjust the description accordingly?

What was the site if you don't mind me asking? Just so people know to be a little more skeptical when looking for milsurp rifles from them?

Looks like they’ve updated the description, and the price. A little high yet but much better than the original number.

EDIT: I jumped the gun, I was looking at the wrong rifle. Still up for the same price w/ description. Apparently I need some more coffee...:faint:

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back