Third Party Press

Gustloff assembled duv42

That's intersting, I went to the link and got this...

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

That's intersting, I went to the link and got this...

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

There is a glitch in the sign-on there. Sign on, then click on the site's banner bar and it should let you into the site. Unless you know something I don't, I doubt that you were banned there.

There is a glitch in the sign-on there. Sign on, then click on the site's banner bar and it should let you into the site. Unless you know something I don't, I doubt that you were banned there.

I tried signing in with my old account and it still wont let me, I tried to register and it wont let me. I dont get it. I guess its not meant to be.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868776842

Remove the "NR" bidder from the equation and the rifle sells for a price in this solar system. It's so odd that on many Gunbonker auctions it seems there is a "NR" or very low feedback bidder who never wins or wins little piddly things like AR mags and such, who then swings for the fence for the first ever valuable K98k/P.08/etc. and runs the score way way up. Sometimes these people "win" and we never even see feedback for the "win".

Sorry about the link ban thing... I thought Dave had that sorted? It has something to do with trying to stymie the scammers, spammers and other assorted lower life forms. There was some discussion and the auction link there.

I have been trying without luck to get the site fixed.

If you are having problems logging in please contact me directly and I will FIX it.

I have been overwhelmed with spammers and had to lock down the site to keep the bastards at bay.

If you will follow PISGAH's advice, it should work.

I have not banned anyone except the a$$ hole spammers.

What’s so special about a DUV42 98k?

Not just a BLM made rifle where they made more but the Gustloff assembled ones (30k ish made) seem to be more scarce. Maybe a lot went east and never returned? I still think it's too spendy but whatever

Military Rifle Journal
Back