Third Party Press

Mitchell’s Mausers GONE?? . . . .

You mean his well of original condition pristine Nazi-used K98s finally ran dry? I think that's old news.

They dried up years ago. But they’re still out there being resold by people who don’t know what they are or by people who are trying to screw others by passing them off as original K98s. I see people posing Mitchell’s rifles online all the time not knowing what they even are...

It’s probably going to be like all the furniture stores that are perennially “GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!” EVERYTHING MUST GO!! .... and then a week later they rise phoenix-like out of their own ashes, with a new name but ALL THE SAME STAFF. Be on the lookout for “Marty’s Mannlichers” or “Andy’s Arisakas” coming soon to a near derelict strip-mall near you!! HOME OF THE SHINY BOLTED HUMPJOBS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s probably going to be like all the furniture stores that are perennially “GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!” EVERYTHING MUST GO!! .... and then a week later they rise phoenix-like out of their own ashes, with a new name but ALL THE SAME STAFF. Be on the lookout for “Marty’s Mannlichers” or “Andy’s Arisakas” coming soon to a near derelict strip-mall near you!! HOME OF THE SHINY BOLTED HUMPJOBS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't give him ideas on the Arisakas..
Actually cheap enough for him to buy up and start wacking out a bunch of mums on the receiver... And for an extra $5000 you can get the Japanese SS sniper model that was transported by submarine to Japan from Germany after master nazi SS scientists custom fitted russian POSP scopes captured in the arctic to these rifles. So rare you'll never have this chance again.

Dare I resurrect a gif that Ham used to use on gunboards years back every time MM was mentioned?
tumblr_inline_nwrbnc4EVE1qfqmeg_500.gifv

Please don't give him ideas on the Arisakas..
Actually cheap enough for him to buy up and start wacking out a bunch of mums on the receiver... And for an extra $5000 you can get the Japanese SS sniper model that was transported by submarine to Japan from Germany after master nazi SS scientists custom fitted russian POSP scopes captured in the arctic to these rifles. So rare you'll never have this chance again.

Dare I resurrect a gif that Ham used to use on gunboards years back every time MM was mentioned?
tumblr_inline_nwrbnc4EVE1qfqmeg_500.gifv

:laugh: Yes, indeed, resurrect brother. Quite appropriate, still.

Say what you want about Mitchell's Mausers, but I know for a fact those pristine SS 98k snipers that "Dishonest Don" Mitchell himself found in Eva Braun's secret sex dungeon room under the U-boat pen in the wine cellar of Hitler's castle in the Bavarian Alps are real, because they come with a genuine "Certificate of Authenticity" signed by Dr. Arschdreck von Hosenscheisser, the esteemed curator of the "Mitchell's Mausers Museum".

Military Rifle Journal
Back