Third Party Press

War Bootie Photo

GetFuzzy2

My co/workers Grand father with all his war bootie. He says that everything in the picture is still in his possession and I’m working on him to take pictures or bring it to work. I can’t tell but the smock on the table SS?

Attachments

• 2C509F8F-8E15-4647-992F-CFC4288BE4FD.jpg
    2C509F8F-8E15-4647-992F-CFC4288BE4FD.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 249
Yeah, SS smock, a vz24, some other interesting things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool. You need to get that stuff and the pic :thumbsup: That's a camo helmet too. Looks like a planetree smock?

Good eye, looking at it again, you can see the palm in the upper left section.

I looked again and still don't see it. Care to help a uniform noob? Maybe someone circle what you're looking at? Please?

I looked again and still don't see it. Care to help a uniform noob? Maybe someone circle what you're looking at? Please?

451c5d87536cc69cfda555e6d11d4bd8.jpg

a19f57e9b09f494796f496efdceefadf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man he had a good haul! Amazing it’s still together with him. I hope if it does go to someone, they document it and keep it together forever.

You know that guy was thinking, “there’s something to this German stuff....I should hold onto it”. And it’s awesome he did!

Wow talk about a fantastic and well earned collection. This guy was definitely a collector at heart. I find it interesting, the variety of stuff guys brought back or in some cases, nothing at all. Some brought helmets back or guns. Others silverware or random buttons etc. then you have guys like this that go full bore and bring back multiple helmets, guns, badges, etc. would love to see more photos.

Military Rifle Journal
Back