Third Party Press

Is This Going To Be The Norm?

If you think that is bad, wait until this turd ends.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/873422456

The guy selling it.. just shake my head. He's brilliant, but his tactics makes me want to throw up.

Every ITEM he has is the MOST amazing THING you've EVER seen and if HE had the MONEy it would NOT even BE up for SALE
SKS AR15 M16 PSL SVD BUZZ WORD BUZZ WORD BUZZ WORD

Again, brilliant sales tactic. But this guy could be given a ford fiesta and would be selling it as if it were a rare delorean prototype.(Black glove treatment n all... oooo.. he's wearing gloves so it must be rare!!!)

This one being "unissued" in the grease still in the mummy wrap with mitchells mausers certificate of blah blah blah will no doubt bring $3000+

Above is entirely my personal opinion..

Last edited:
He sure finds a lot of stuff wrapped up and in cosmoline. Its almost as if that drives bidding up.

I tried his sales tactic on the colt 601 kits I had just to see if it would work. Sure enough the auctions did better than expected... but GF did I feel dirty doing it. Nothing ethically wrong with it, but I felt like I was picking up dog turds at a park and tossing them in a lunch box by doing a listing like that. He's making a ton of money, more power to him I guess.

This one being "unissued" in the grease still in the mummy wrap with mitchells mausers certificate of blah blah blah

The fake 'mummy wrap' garbage is pretty funny. Just like it left the factory. When I opened the link I was like wtf? Also he give a lot of attention to all the included toilet paper. You just KNOW that's gotta drive of the price. "Bid high" :laugh:

The guy selling it.. just shake my head. He's brilliant, but his tactics makes me want to throw up.

Every ITEM he has is the MOST amazing THING you've EVER seen and if HE had the MONEy it would NOT even BE up for SALE

Again, brilliant sales tactic. But this guy could be given a ford fiesta and would be selling it as if it were a rare delorean prototype.(Black glove treatment n all... oooo.. he's wearing gloves so it must be rare!!!)

This one being "unissued" in the grease still in the mummy wrap with mitchells mausers certificate of blah blah blah will no doubt bring $3000+

It's a shame that BSW bolt got the polishing wheel treatment [emoji40]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I bet this guy is also the one doing the "Sham Wow" and "not available in stores" ads on late night TV :laugh:

Im not overly familiar with MM or how he goes about his business being new to this myself but i think to each his own. If someone wants a shiny example of what the gun used to be to use for shooting or hunting thats great. Just don't over pay for it, and try to know what your buying. If you do over pay and you dont know what your buying... great for the seller. Selling a fake or replica at fake or replica prices is one thing, selling it a real prices is in my opinion immoral and unethical.

As soon as you said black gloves I knew exactly who the seller was.

At least the guy that wrapped it did the right thing to prevent it being seen by human eyes ever again!

So take a MM pimp and wank job, lather it with grease and wrap it in paper and call it "unissued"? To whom was that polished turd going to be "issued"? Back in the day (as in the 80s) at the funshows (which used to be, at most, twice a year) there were always a few old gun carnies who slathered firearms in cosmolene to hid defects. When the buyer cleaned all that off he found a pitted up POS, not something "unissued". No amount of grease can turn this turd into anything much, other than a grease covered turd.

He sure finds a lot of stuff wrapped up and in cosmoline. Its almost as if that drives bidding up.

A buddy of mine told me he sold this guy some kind of unissued late productionEnfield a few months back at a show. Suddenly when he was selling it on Gunbroker it was covered in cosmoline and being advertised as never cleaned. I think this seller actually adds that cosmoline himself as a sales tactic.

Maybe it's just me but this auction has Mauser1937 a.k.a. Wunderwaffe1945 written all over it.

It needs the grey blanket treatment to get top price.

I love the line on the greased pig, all the collectors are hoarding them up.

Maybe it's just me but this auction has Mauser1937 a.k.a. Wunderwaffe1945 written all over it.
They are definitely two different people. byf_41 (Chris) is a regular on p38forum and travels to the shows in KY annually from NC. The other guy, Mauser1937, is Michael and is in Georgia, and is a member on Jan Still's forum.

Mauser1937's other Gun Broker account is ww2collectibles I believe. Here's a current auction https://www.gunbroker.com/item/873459698 notice the same looking photography? He is NOT in Florida and even though Gun Brokers policies state you cannot use a false location, they don't care and haven't forced him to correct it.

They are definitely two different people. byf_41 (Chris) is a regular on p38forum and travels to the shows in KY annually from NC. The other guy, Mauser1937, is Michael and is in Georgia, and is a member on Jan Still's forum.

Mauser1937's other Gun Broker account is ww2collectibles I believe. Here's a current auction https://www.gunbroker.com/item/873459698 notice the same looking photography? He is NOT in Florida and even though Gun Brokers policies state you cannot use a false location, they don't care and haven't forced him to correct it.

I believe that some of the Mauser1937 Gunbonker awkshuns have been addressed as turd alerts.

Military Rifle Journal
Back