Third Party Press

Crappy fake VK or VG rifle

This has to be the worst “fake”? Junk shite I’ve seen in a while.

Check out what I found on GunBroker.com! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/875681511

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot, it’s 1AM and I just threw up in my CPAP machine. The only way that thing could be worse is..... well, it couldn’t be. That stock cartouche should read “Home Depot.”

I absolutely cannot fathom how anyone could fall for this but someone will. Can't wait to see how much this "gem" goes for.

I"ll say it looks like shite!! Barrel looks like someone went crazy with a can of spray paint. Stock looks like plastic. Matter of fact looks like a break barrel pellet gun I once owned. Can't wait to see what it actually sells for.

That’s bizarre! Bad as the concept is, making that stock was a huge amount of work. He even used beech wood - I’m a woodworker and I would expect a hell of a return to do that level of inletting etc. looks to more like a hobbyist collector who really wanted that model and it somehow wound up in the hands of that seller.

Haha, bourbon made me cuss. It really is so bad it makes you sick. Who “buys” this kind of crap?

“Condition: Very Finest Collector Condition. Shows Very Little use.”

And that's why I will never buy a k98 / g/k43 on Humpbroker or other auction sites. Your not going to get a deal or find a diamond in the rough.... risks outweigh the benefits for collectors like me who don't know as much as you all... I don't even look anymore, why bother? I can just put a WTB ad here.

At least they aren't humping trainers yet.

Haha, bourbon made me cuss. It really is so bad it makes you sick. Who “buys” this kind of crap?

“Condition: Very Finest Collector Condition. Shows Very Little use.”

So that was going to be the exact carnival bark sentence that I was going to post here with one of these: :googlie

We have definitely seen this one before, I 100% remember that shite "kasto" carving shite in the stock...fucking stock supplier, right...

I have a late one with "Stickley" burned into the stock, very finest, very rare oak stock...

I added the screenshot of this Humpbromer awkshun to the post as the original awkshun links are long dead. No point of reference for the future without that.

We have definitely seen this one before, I 100% remember that shite "kasto" carving shite in the stock...fucking stock supplier, right...

Yes me too but I didn't think it was as soon as January. Anyway so that brings up another question. Is 'JunkNutz' that guy who was trying to sell it for a $3500 start or the one who bought it?

The old timers say that if you go in your bunker and light some candles, turn out the lights, and say into your open gun safe “Volkstrum” 1,945 times that this POS will appear wrapped in a “Sweaty Ben” t-shirt. Then the ghost of Albert Speer will torment you every night until you foist this POS on someone else.

For Hambone, here’s Speer pumping out some more VK-98’s

dfd49b9b8c4b8c96cb03679e5a5d7213.gif

Military Rifle Journal
Back