Third Party Press

RTI K98ks are back..... Check out those hand selects...

abalducci

Just noticed K98ks are back on the menu at RTI, must have found more under a pile of goat droppings. Seems this time they have decided to have certain codes listed for different prices. Theyve also decided they are worth $100 more today than a few months ago. Sad to see people are still buying these guns, stock went from 24 to 22 as I was looking...

Just to remind people, don't believe the reviews on their site, they delete anything less than a 4 or 5... Do some surface level research and you'll see these garbage rods aren't worth it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200830-163023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200830-163023_Chrome.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_20200830-163001_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200830-163001_Chrome.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_20200830-163013_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200830-163013_Chrome.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 160
My guess is they are not matching and likely the same condition as the Ethiopians. Which if so they would be a hard pass.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Just to remind people, don't believe the reviews on their site, they delete anything less than a 4 or 5... Do some surface level research and you'll see these garbage rods aren't worth it.

That's one was to silence the critics. If anybody has not, do a quick YouTube review of this company. It's almost entertaining seeing RTI's garbage minus the sad chaps losing big.

Its not definitive, but here were some reviews I SS'd from their site back when they were previously in stock in May. The other screenshot is from today, as you can see the only review left is the 5 star from "Seth." Make your own mind up.

Attachments

• Reviews.png
    Reviews.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 114
  • reviews today.png
    reviews today.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 65
HANG ON WHILE I CASH OUT MY KIDS COLLEGE FUND AND MY 401K!! Hope they don’t sell out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sold as is - No returns". That should be the first red flag. I get it. Maybe you'd think they don't want to be flooded with returns but if they were even a decent value, would that happen?? "Fair to Very Good". I can't even imagine what a 'fair' example looks like?

Another thought. So they have that countdown timer on how many are left.... Hurry!! But miraculously they 'found' another batch of M1 carbines?? As mentioned, were these hiding under a pile of trash in the back of the warehouse? What do you mean you found a small batch? You'd like to think they'd know how many rifles they actually have.

Miracle Find!

Maybe this is a right-wing extremist militia cache just uncovered by a liberal prosecutor in a northern city! What a find!

"Sold as is - No returns". That should be the first red flag. I get it. Maybe you'd think they don't want to be flooded with returns but if they were even a decent value, would that happen?? "Fair to Very Good". I can't even imagine what a 'fair' example looks like?

Another thought. So they have that countdown timer on how many are left.... Hurry!! But miraculously they 'found' another batch of M1 carbines?? As mentioned, were these hiding under a pile of trash in the back of the warehouse? What do you mean you found a small batch? You'd like to think they'd know how many rifles they actually have.

There's a ton of rifles left in Ethiopia. So I would expect repeated "miracles".

If y'all knew what the Ethiopians sold them for, you'd shite your pants.

Sewer Pipes

The big trend I’ve seen in my RTI research has been that these rifles have a very high chance of having an absolute sewer pipe for a bore. Seems like a wide variety of their offerings are this way. Possibly shot out or not properly cleaned and stored after corrosive ammo usage. Don’t even ask me how many YouTube videos I’ve watched about these guys and their terrible bore conditions that they won’t tell you about. Their CEO comes off as a nice dude, but very dishonest it seems IMO.

Edit: the condition they won’t tell you about, OR refund I might add!

From own experience with RTI, I'm not doing business with them again, took them 3 months to contact me about a steyr m95 I ordered and they wanted me to repay I "noped" out of there

From own experience with RTI, I'm not doing business with them again, took them 3 months to contact me about a steyr m95 I ordered and they wanted me to repay I "noped" out of there

I ordered two of their C grade Enfield's for 249. Only shipped one. Immediately called and somehow they refunded me for the second one. I was super lucky.

Video

The rifle in their video has the front band mounted the wrong way. If they are too dumb to spot such an obvious mistake what else did they miss?

Only five left.

Not gonna happen...

No way I'd be shelling out 1k for one of these beaters, especially when they're likely to be mismatched and needing repairs. And now they're down to just 2 in stock (as of 9:27AM PST).

Military Rifle Journal
Back