Third Party Press

Thread: Anyone have a first model MP-18 or MP-18 parts set?

Default Anyone have a first model MP-18 or MP-18 parts set?

I have a mostly complete MP-18 parts set. I am missing the magazine well. This is the kind that accepts the Luger "trommel" drum magazine that is also used on the artillery model luger pistol. If someone has one they want to sell let me know. Minimally, I want to have one 3d printed in metal. I have a roached out Luger frame so I have the correct angle for the magazine what I need is as many of the magazine well dimensions as possible. The areas in the photo outlined in red specifically. Does anyone have one or know someone who has one I could ask them to get me the correct dimensions? For our members overseas I would even consider a relic magazine well to make a new one from.

I know it is an unusual request but this is one of my bucket list SMGs and this is the last bit I need.

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images

On his website SSD claims to have spare parts for the MP18. It might be worth contacting them and asking if they could supply this part.

Thanks, I will check. I've tried to purchase direct from them in past with no luck. I will see if Tor can help me out.

Good call on checking with SSD Absolut! I contacted Tor and he said that they can make one for me. Really excited to hear that.
    Kevin

Glad to have helped. Make sure to show us the finished result.

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut View Post
    Glad to have helped. Make sure to show us the finished result.
    Absolutely!! Love to both see photos and hear more about your gun. Pretty rare bird IMO
    "Wen Tausend einen Mann erschlagen, das ist nicht Ruhm, das ist nicht Ehre, denn beinsen wird's in späteren tagen gesiegt hat doch das Deutsch Heer. Podest nicht die Paten der Soldaten doner die da Sterben sollen, soll man geben was sie wollen, sahs sie Herzen, sahs sie Küssen, den sie wissen nicht wann sie sterben müssen"