Third Party Press

ISO In search of K98

Beretta2211

Registered
Hello, am new to the forum looking forward to learning. Enjoy anything WW2 of course but especially German Militaria.

I am in search of K98 if anybody has one that is willing to let go. Matching numbers is preferred but no required. In very good condition or above. Please no rifles with import markings.

Please text 3366935340

Thanks !

Browse around the forum, check out the reference section and read some old posts. Theres a lot of valuable information here and it's for free! After about 5 posts, you can post a WTB ad in the trader section.

..It was discussed that the buyer heavily over paid.... a mismatched rifle for just over $3K...

Sadly with his first bid he'd already overpaid. Not my opinion just facts. Legacy has a habit of drawing out bids way over value as do some of the other 'top sellers' on GB. Lot's of pretty pictures with optimal lighting. BS stories. I love the "mostly matching except for most of the parts on the bolt" He also very much downplays any damage. Caveat emptor.

Sadly with his first bid he'd already overpaid. Not my opinion just facts. Legacy has a habit of drawing out bids way over value as do some of the other 'top sellers' on GB. Lot's of pretty pictures with optimal lighting. BS stories. I love the "mostly matching except for most of the parts on the bolt" He also very much downplays any damage. Caveat emptor.

I can definetly see how people go crazy over Legacy's stuff without actually looking at the rifle. Great photos draw in the inexperienced and they drive those bids up trying to outbid the next guy. And all along they are surpassing by true value of the rifle by the thousands. It doesn't make sense when there's so much research information out there (this forum, books, etc). Then again, who cares!? I just want one of those awesome Nazi guns!

Military Rifle Journal
Back