Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: local finds MP44 and more

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut View Post
    It is funny to see most US people assuming whole Europe having identical gun laws. It is similar to the US where every state has differences to the other one. Except that in Europe the differences are much bigger. In almost every country there is a possibility to own fully automatic guns, some are just extremely strict where there are also some where it is much easier than in all of the US states.

Aside of this: we should be happy this one was not deactivated. Congratulations to such a marvellous piece! Very cool with even the spare parts in the compartment in the stock.
    Yea bud, thatís why I asked where. I am curious where in Europe one can own an automatic rifle like the mp44.

Depending on how badly you want to have one, how deep your pockets and how good your connections are, I currently cannot think of an European country where you can't own one.

I would have thought all of them banned rifles like this, perhaps I donít understand your meaning.

To be honest, I thought America was the only nation where one could own such a weapon.

Switzerland for example has much more liberal gun laws than any US state. Plus Europe usually don't have the "pre 86" thing. Only Germany has similar regulations. Finnland and Luxembourg also are quite liberal when it comes to fully automatic guns. And the largest gun dealer in Europe (if not already worldwide) has hundred thousands fully automatic guns in stock where you can pick from. And I know dealers from non-European countries buying fully automatic guns in the UK from other dealers where most believe UK have one of the strictest gun laws (well, as long as you don't have a dealer license. Sometimes a shortcut to get what you want easier..).