Third Party Press

A discussion on production, emphasis on scarce codes.

..they jerk and shriek for a free meal that has already been digested for them. This site is not for them and such people will be aggrieved, but no matter, they are generally drive bys anyway

Just as your avatar are a source of amusement you must admit some of those drive-by were epic. I almost wish someone would try a new 'never before seen' job

This isn't meant for anyone in this particular thread. The drive-by 'value my stuff I just inherited' guys bore me. I hate giving values anyway. I meant that comment for one looking to have their gen-you-ine rifle blessed here.

Last edited:
So Herk was actually right about the gun not being in the book, but then he got shite on for four pages before the fact that he was right was actually acknowledged?

Jfc guys. Aren’t we better than this? Maybe this thread needs to be a sticky.

So Herk was actually right about the gun not being in the book, but then he got shite on for four pages before the fact that he was right was actually acknowledged?

i dont think rockisle called him out over the 660- seemed to me to be over a perceived lack of research on the ax discussion.... for what reason i have no idea. how this ended up involving me I still find odd considering i never gave Herk any shite- once dragged into this i explained why i didnt appreciate the accusation. And i took responsibility for mistaking the book photo. Group hugs were had. Would you like me to give him a belly rub as well? This should be in dumpster fire rather than sticky. Anyways.... back to real life....

That seems to be correct. May I add for making the comment on Dave's Forum in the auction discussion section.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

i dont think rockisle called him out over the 660- seemed to me to be over a perceived lack of research on the ax discussion.... for what reason i have no idea. how this ended up involving me I still find odd considering i never gave Herk any shite- once dragged into this i explained why i didnt appreciate the accusation. And i took responsibility for mistaking the book photo. Group hugs were had. Would you like me to give him a belly rub as well? This should be in dumpster fire rather than sticky. Anyways.... back to real life....

Probably because I was accused of starting the questionable 660 thread on your rifle on this forum. I never did of course nor did I even comment on it, I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Where I’m guilty is the fact that I made a legitimate but extremely rude comment on Dave’s thread on his site that I already apologized for and learned from. There is no belly rubbing required. This has been a huge misunderstanding that resulted in my a$$ getting reamed.

Last edited:
Probably because I was accused of starting the questionable 660 thread on your rifle on this forum. I never did of course nor did I even comment on it, I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Where I’m guilty is the fact that I made a legitimate but extremely rude comment on Dave’s thread on his site that I already apologized for and learned from. There is no belly rubbing required. This has been a huge misunderstanding that resulted in my a$$ getting reamed.

agree that was not you and was definitely confused in the thread. I apologize i should have reviewed the other forum rather than basing my statement on the beginning of this thread. But again, something I didn't want to be involved in to begin with. Anyways, we are all good.

agree that was not you and was definitely confused in the thread. I apologize i should have reviewed the other forum rather than basing my statement on the beginning of this thread. But again, something I didn't want to be involved in to begin with. Anyways, we are all good.

I agree, me and you, and I’ll say this, everyone involved in this thread are all good. I see no reason in continuing any sort of animosity. I love this forum and I’m here to learn. I’m very happy I purchased that AX, it’s a big step for me and my growing collection. I’m here because it’s exactly as Hambone describes it. I regret saying what I said to anyone in this thread, even if they were rude to me. It’s no big deal, I’ve been through much worse than getting slammed with comments on a forum. This is a family of collectors and enthusiasts, not to be taken for granted and not something I want to leave. I said some stupid things in the heat of the moment and I didn’t mean them, certainly don’t want my account deleted.

Did someone say funny memes?

BE THE WOLF

43c38aa9a4ab997bed51772bf76e69a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memes hell. I’m surprised no one has been issued this avatar. I probably need to go through the thread and see who(s) gets it.....

413D6D45-28A2-4435-8CBF-20E4DFBDBE48.jpeg

Well, we've talked about having another publish it, but like when we are both dead. LOL. I suspect thought finding a book printer in 2050 will be hard.

Maybe a digital version, maybe. The problem is once you go digital its out there and you can't put it back. My idea was a pocket version of the books, with the raw data, available anywhere. Cheap enough you could leave copies all over the place to access.

I’d love to buy the complete three volume set when y’all get them reprinted. I was late arriving to this hobby and would like to buy them in print!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back