Third Party Press

Help with authenticity - First time buyer

Good for you nosbocaj. Knew you have been looking. Honest people here and sure you will be satisfied with your purchase. So many fakes with restamps and sanded stocks it boggles the mind. Collectors shelling out $2000 or more should receive an honest example. +1 on the books too. Certainly can save the unwary buyer much anguish.

It always hurts me inside to look at these humped up rifles...because at one point they used to be original examples. Look at all of that ruined history. :(

Wow. Looks like I've got a lot of learning to do! I appreciate all of the responses. I know there are a lot of fakes on Gun Broker, I don't really know of any other sites that have a better reputation. Thanks again

stay away from auction sites!!!!!!!!! you and lot of others here, who post every day as if this was a repository of free info without doing research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to do your research.

stay away from auction sites!!!!!!!!! you and lot of others here, who post every day as if this was a repository of free info without doing research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to do your research.

What makes you think Brooklyn379 is not in the process of doing his research?

Military Rifle Journal
Back