Third Party Press

K-43 marked Sling

hopdevil516

I'm not a German Collector. I acquired this recently. I must say I got very interested in it after inspection. It is in "too good" of condition?

Attachments

• IMG_6088.jpg
    IMG_6088.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 6
a true collector would have known this is a fake repro, regardless what area you collect

bad repro at that

a true collector would have known this is a fake repro, regardless what area you collect

bad repro at that

Well, I guess I did know which is why I posted it. As I said, I do not collect German articles, so I really have little experience in handling items.

I appreciate your warm, kind words. I strive to be as sharp and True as you O mighty one. :hail:

bad repro at that

And you are a "true collector?" Funny because you don't share anything of value with this forum. In fact the only thing you ever seem to share is your unnecessarily aggressive posts towards newer members.

I only point this out because I feel it is important for newer members to know that sprat does not represent the collective member's feelings here. We welcome questions and don't require any one to be an expert before making a post.

So please, don't let sprat deter you from posting questions or comments.

Sling

I completely agree with mdarnell19 !

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions ! We welcome them !

And you are a "true collector?" Funny because you don't share anything of value with this forum. In fact the only thing you ever seem to share is your unnecessarily aggressive posts towards newer members.

I only point this out because I feel it is important for newer members to know that sprat does not represent the collective member's feelings here. We welcome questions and don't require any one to be an expert before making a post.

Well said sir.....:thumbsup: Ran into someone similar on the old Mosin collectors forum. I had one that had the original screw holes from scope mount partially plugged by weld, When I inquired what the correct size tap was needed to re thread. Immediately got lectured and when I replied got banned for "faking" a sniper.

Last edited:

Exactly this.... Sprat it constantly putting people down and mostly outright rude in his responses.

Military Rifle Journal
Back