Third Party Press

BNZ 42. GI bringback

Its for sure an SSZZA4 depot build. Probably looks about like this to you:

Attachments

• earlysszza4rbbl.jpg
    earlysszza4rbbl.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 191
Its for sure an SSZZA4 depot build. Probably looks about like this to you:

Yes exactly same take rifle apart tell me what photos you want same eagle on my rifle .diffent eagle then other k98s I have 4 k98s. But common rifles but all matching non imports .i do have the sling for this rifle took off very brittle but not broken

Attachments

• 20201203_053457.jpg
    20201203_053457.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
No offense intended, but the above posts weren’t guesses, it is an SS rifle, there’s a lot more that identifies it besides the zza4 mark, of which we can already see, that eagle is unique to it. Remember, the high dollar value of this rifle is at its very most right now, any disassembly damage or cleaning starts to diminish the value instantly. They’re only original once. Very much looking forward to seeing more of what you found, this is great!

Looking forward to more pics, fine looking rifle

Photo of eagle and plus found acid echeted last 2 numbers on barrel under barrel last 2

Attachments

• 20201203_200106.jpg
    20201203_200106.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 20201203_195446.jpg
    20201203_195446.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 20201203_053629.jpg
    20201203_053629.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 163
Photo of eagle and plus found acid echeted last 2 numbers on barrel under barrel last 2
want to thank all you gentelman for your time and knowledge if anybody wants payment for laber or knowledge fine .stay in touch happy holidays

And there it is as plain as day a correct SS Depot assembled rifle. And thank you for showing the cocking piece as well.

What is all this talk of acid etching? As far as I know the depot builds were only done with electro etching! :jaw:

just wanted to bump this again. This guy is a grade A SH!TBAG...... If you're looking to buy things from him... dont. Hes doing the old shop it around maneuver with this and another rifle. We had a deal, i sold things i cant get back, now hes backing out and telling me "highest bidder". Save yourselves the headache.

just wanted to bump this again. This guy is a grade A SH!TBAG...... If you're looking to buy things from him... dont. Hes doing the old shop it around maneuver with this and another rifle. We had a deal, i sold things i cant get back, now hes backing out and telling me "highest bidder". Save yourselves the headache.

Ahhh, another individual taking advantage of the passionate hobbyists here for personal gain?

Which guy??? lately there are a lot of them

I called someone a bag a few months back, I hurt his feelings and he screwed me , it happens in this hobby. but I am a Christian, what goes around comes around or as we say in Ireland
" the worm will turn"

I keep telling the new guys here stay away from the auction sites, but because a few get lucky, they persist with buying junk sight unseen, with out of focus pictures and outright lies

JJM, the OP. Also goes by 1942 on gunboards. Unfortunately for him he didn’t know he was trying to play me and a friend against each other. I was taking a calculated risk, didnt pan out. Just getting the word out there for others.

JJM, the OP. Also goes by 1942 on gunboards. Unfortunately for him he didn’t know he was trying to play me and a friend against each other. I was taking a calculated risk, didnt pan out. Just getting the word out there for others.

That’s why I banned him from this forum if I remember. F that bag of dicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always sad to hear when things turn out like this, especially when the rifle is so neat. Oh well, greed is a vice for a reason.

Rob, he did the same thing to me back in December. We talked on the phone, agreed to a price. He said he would call me the next day to talk about the details. Never heard from him again.

He posted the rifle here also. Probably to shop it around more.
https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/my-ss-k98-rifle-sszza4-785162/

Interesting. Did the same thing to me in December. Figured he sold it to someone else, then he randomly reached out again a few days ago. After talking with him on the phone before I can’t say I’m surprised

Military Rifle Journal
Back