Third Party Press

anyone got a copy ?

nickg

are you gonna be getting anymore copies of Kriegsmodell? Been looking but have not found one yet

When we print the next book we are doing another run of 500-600 Kriegsmodell books. They will probably go fast, but there should be plenty enough to satisfy demand for at least a year.

When we print the next book we are doing another run of 500-600 Kriegsmodell books. They will probably go fast, but there should be plenty enough to satisfy demand for at least a year.

Where do we sign up for that?

If you are anywhere near the OGCA meeting this weekend. One of the book venders had three or four copies for $ 75.00 each. Sorry I did not get a name. But he is in the far left end of the hall.

Just got a copy!

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I found a copy of "Kriegsmodell" Volume III (2012 revised ed.) on E-Bay, the seller also has a store there. So there ARE a few copies left floating around. I looked for MONTHS. But if you are still looking for one, check E-Bay. You might have to PAY, but it's worth it. Easily the best WWII firearms study I've ever seen. Hell, best FIREARMS RESEARCH I've ever seen. The authors and contributors have produced a fantastic book here. :hail:

Having said that, I will now be unavailable for the next 6 weeks as I will be reading and hopefully learning!

David

Military Rifle Journal
Back