DSC_6813.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 707
  • DSC_6814.JPG
    DSC_6814.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC_6816.JPG
    DSC_6816.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 663
I will Second that Motion ,But it needs a LT Scope & Rings then it would really be PERFECT .:thumbsup: Best Regards

"Mint" gets thrown around too often, but this one is about as close to mint as one is likely to find. I like it! :thumbsup:

Hey Guys!
How about a little tutorial for us semi-noobs, on what makes this rifle so special.
Its obvious to all you experts what it is you're raving about, and for someone like me, who's trying to gain some knowledge as a collector, I think it would be educational to learn some of these finer points.
Clearly, this is a nice piece, even to the novice eye (numbers matching, nice proof marking on the stock, etc).
But what are the things to look for when seeking out such a find?

Maybe, since this one was even deemed "mint" by one poster, this would be a good tutorial on the finer points of 98k collecting, hmmmm?

Just looking to graduate above the rank of Noob.

Thanks!

Hey Guys!
How about a little tutorial for us semi-noobs, on what makes this rifle so special.
Its obvious to all you experts what it is you're raving about, and for someone like me, who's trying to gain some knowledge as a collector, I think it would be educational to learn some of these finer points.
Clearly, this is a nice piece, even to the novice eye (numbers matching, nice proof marking on the stock, etc).
But what are the things to look for when seeking out such a find?

Maybe, since this one was even deemed "mint" by one poster, this would be a good tutorial on the finer points of 98k collecting, hmmmm?

Just looking to graduate above the rank of Noob.

Thanks!

You have to be more specific. First, you refer to yourself as a "semi-noob" then state you are looking to graduate "above the rank of Noob". Did you demote yourself? This ranking is important as it is relevant to the response.
Thanks!
Hambone

Now, if only it was in walnut and not those laminations of swamp wood... :facepalm:

Can't get much fresher. About as nice as a new Portuguese M937A, but with more significance historically IMHO.

Military Rifle Journal
Back