Third Party Press

Any Update on Simpson's Book re: trainers

Jim and I are in Galesburg today and sending a bunch from here. Will take a pallet load home also, but if you want one with everyone's scribbles in it, today would be good, or catch us at a show... For what it's worth.
Steve

Jim and I are in Galesburg today and sending a bunch from here. Will take a pallet load home also, but if you want one with everyone's scribbles in it, today would be good, or catch us at a show... For what it's worth.
Steve
Dang, just missed. I woulda loved to have had your autograph on the book! Got mine today.

Wow just got mine today BIG book , great pics and format thanks to Steve , Jim and Bob. Fantastic reading , this could take a while. Thanks for all the hard work Kevin

Looking back I see this thread started April 20, 2012. I know I would always look for this thread after logging in and rarely added to the discussion, but, waited patiently as time marched on. They say that good things come to those that wait. My DeLuxe Edition showed up today and I finally retrieved it and opened the well designed and secured box. Now keep in mind that I have not read this yet, only paged through a couple of sections and fanned the rest across my thumb. If you have an interest in these rifles and have not ordered this book yet, I would hurry so as to not get shutout by it being sold out.

Gentlemen, Your efforts in creating this reference book on the training rifles of the Reich was worth the wait! This is a wonderful book that many will wish they had in their own gun library. It will undoubtedly be referred to in many conversations from now to the end of eternity. Well done! Thank You!

Spentprimer 👍👍

Dang, just missed. I woulda loved to have had your autograph on the book! Got mine today.

We signed a bunch while we were there today. Bob will be going to the Ohio show and Louisville, so a person might catch a signed copy there.

Steve

Luctmacher, I received the book I ordered from you. Still waiting for the deluxe edition that I ordered from Simson. I am hoping that it will come soon.

I have just received my copy : this book is awesome! Thank you for making this great source of information so affordable :thumbsup:

I plan on getting a copy so thanks for a great post. Bob has always been a straight guy to deal with and it's fitting that he's giving something back to the trade by sharing his expert knowledge. Many I can think of have done this but sadly, many more didn't and their considerable knowledge base passed on with them.

I celebrate the departure of this interesting book !!!
Can someone give me access to buy it?
Thank you very much and a big hug for everyone.

I celebrate the departure of this interesting book !!!
Can someone give me access to buy it?
Thank you very much and a big hug for everyone.

You can buy it directly from www.luftmacher.com via PayPal or mail the payment, but be advised that the shipping to Argentina is US$66.95 in addition to the book price of $89.95.

Steve

Military Rifle Journal
Back