Third Party Press

Any Update on Simpson's Book re: trainers

I hold in my hand the seventh (yes, SEVENTH) proof copy version, printed this week. Someone call Guinness---this has to be a record. Will keep you advised.

No, this is the seventh time that a proof of the manuscript has been made into a physical, printed volume (usually just two or three copies) for the sake of editing. Typically, this happens ONCE, the work is edited, and perhaps a second proof is made for sake of proofreading for typos, etc. just before the printing run takes place. This is the seventh different version of the manuscript. I now have a LIBRARY of them.
Steve

Tomorrow it goes to the printers. Have put in new text on Walther Sportmodell, Wehrmannsgewehre, 4mm trainers, air rifles, and bits and pieces elsewhere as new information was available to add. Presses should roll about the same time Santa Claus flies. Should have more info by New Year's...

Luftmacher, if the book prints at the end of this month, when do you think it will be for sale? Looking forward to all the information and pictures.

Luftmacher, if the book prints at the end of this month, when do you think it will be for sale? Looking forward to all the information and pictures.

Will let you know what I know as soon as I know it, I promise. Should be signing books this spring.
Steve

Since nobody has asked in a month and a half, is there an eta for the book release?

I recently picked up a correct no pre (post?) suffex Walther Sportmodell and now I need a reference book to go with it...

Thanks
Dave

Since nobody has asked in a month and a half, is there an eta for the book release?

I recently picked up a correct no pre (post?) suffex Walther Sportmodell and now I need a reference book to go with it...

Thanks
Dave

June, was in there yesterday.

Brad flew to Thailand yesterday to be present for the final printing/binding. Expect delivery here in JULY. Price set at $89.95 or Deluxe Edition (fancy binding) for $150. Should be selling (and signing, if you want) these soon. Will post a link when they tell me to back the truck in and load books.
Steve

Printing and binding currently. Arrival date here is a weather forecast, but I think July is a good bet.
Steve

FB_IMG_1493064492944.jpg

For your information: First few example copies were to arrive today. BEFORE YOU GET EXCITED: First quantity shipment is still about a month out before there will be any to buy. I will let you know as soon as that shipment is received. They have printed, they are on their way. Patience.
Steve

There now i see it!!!!!!!!!!

Most still on the water. Advanced copy in hand. It's real. Very real!!!!!!!

Attachments

• H-Trail284.jpeg
    H-Trail284.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00984.JPG
    DSC00984.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00985.JPG
    DSC00985.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 36
Just jumped on here and I had and email from Jim with the good news. I never thought it would really happen... there it is ! :thumbsup:

Military Rifle Journal
Back