Third Party Press

Anybody got K98k ammunition(then let,s see it)tracers/ball/steel/brass/

FG-42 Box of ammo...

I am selling my 8x57 collection - nothing super exciting - but photographed them, so can share pics here.
But a nice amount of different box styles, and three packhulze.
All live of course - except the Shoei dummy rounds.
Not a for sale ad -

I am keeping my 8X33 collection in a separate lock up - but, I have a business that uses a LOT of blanks, and we are now storing so much blank ammo, that the live kinda makes me nervous, time for someone else to enjoy.

Can you sir take a good photo of your Fallschirmjäger Gewehr 42 box and post?

I would like to show the highlight find from the SLICS from this year.
It is a Beschuß box from Polte with CWS cased cartridges.

Rgds

Attachments

• Beschuß.JPG
    Beschuß.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 46
Picked these up recently in a trade. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_6075.jpg
    IMG_6075.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 36
Assorted rounds.

Have had these for ages also. Got the practice rounds from Darren Weaver at least 12-13 yrs ago. The grenade launching rounds from Stewarts about the same time frame.DSC03409.jpgDSC03410.jpgDSC03411.jpg

My SOS haul. I could only import ball so there was lots I couldn't buy. But my goals were a box before 37, which was my earliest, and I wanted a 46.
Got both. A 1935, and a super crude 45 with looks like several labels smeared onz

Sequential Lots

@ movzerluvr

Very nice. The most interesting part from box with the B-Patr. is that they were made with a primer 43.
It was an air force primer replacing the primer 88.
Also many thanks for showing the 3000 package of the primer 30/40.

@ CanadianAR

Perhaps you like to see a not so damaged label from the P249 and hlc 12 from 1945.
Unfortunately the powder supplier from lot 12 on the picture is a different one.

Rgds
Dutch

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 26
  • hlc 45-12 SmE.jpg
    hlc 45-12 SmE.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 25
Ex rounds

Cant stop buying them😁

Attachments

• IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 38
@ movzerluvr

Very nice. The most interesting part from box with the B-Patr. is that they were made with a primer 43.
It was an air force primer replacing the primer 88.
Also many thanks for showing the 3000 package of the primer 30/40.

@ CanadianAR

Perhaps you like to see a not so damaged label from the P249 and hlc 12 from 1945.
Unfortunately the powder supplier from lot 12 on the picture is a different one.

Rgds
Dutch

Thank you! Obviously if like better labels but that's what I found. Haha. Nice to see the complete 45 I only have about half.

I did find it interesting that there looks to be two or three labels on that box but all look to be the same. But the place was probably a mess.

Primers

Another box of k98 ammo I found, a box of kurz Patrone per request, and more photos of the primers pack per request.DSC03416.jpgDSC03386.jpgDSC03387.jpgDSC03414.jpgDSC03415.jpgDSC03412.jpgDSC03413.jpg

Found these while cleaning out the garage. I forgot all about them...I'll have to find my book to figure out what I have.

Attachments

• DSC00169.jpg
    DSC00169.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 56
Found these while cleaning out the garage. I forgot all about them...I'll have to find my book to figure out what I have.

Anything marked s.S. is schweres Spitzgeschoss, heavy pointed bullet...

S.m.E. is Spitzgeschoss mit Eisenkern, pointed bullets with iron core, AP....

The blue stripes indicate steel cases....

2 are marked fur MG...so they met the standards to use in MG's....mainly pertaining to overhead fire for safety of your own troops...IIRC...

The Lackierte Hulsen means lacquered cases...

All good boxes...1 box of 9mm...

ETA the s.S. (t) means they were loaded with Czech manufactured bullets...

camopara,

Interesting is the eej 10 L. 41. Für MG

This is an sS box for tropen. Not printed on the label.
These were made for Africa, (Rommel) and the navy (Submarines)

Rgds
Dutch

Label removal

I removed the repack label from my box of Kurz patrone. Placed it above the old label for comparison. Also got a pic of the box code.DSC03427.jpgDSC03425.jpg

Military Rifle Journal
Back