Third Party Press

Copies Printed?

sherbs

How many copies were printed? I was also told by a large book dealer this weekend that this book will surive at least 100 years longer than if you would have been printed in China. Your printers paper is of higher quality with less acid content. There you have it, our great great great grandchildren will be reading our copies!

book

1011 copies. At this point we have about 500 left.

We wanted to have it printed in the US as a matter of course and pride.
Also, we upgraded to a heavier paper (#80 lb) versus a thinner grade.

The printer did a bang up job on the book and we were really happy with the finished product even with the few typos and technical mistakes.

Well the people at the Syracuse NY show loved the book, Sold Out in less than two hours and have a waiting list for the Old Forge show in 2 weeks. Besides the positive comments on the books content also very positve on the books printed quality.

I'm happy to hear that sherbs. As Bruce stated, we chose to have the book printed in the US- we were offered a much cheaper price for "similar" printing in China.

I'm glad to hear your dealer (and buyers at the show) noted the quality, it makes the extra expense worth while.

I will also give you guys two thumbs up for having a quality book printed in the US...it is of excellent quality, and the color is fantastic. I would happily pay the extra scoots for a higher quality book.....

I'm very much looking forward to getting my copy! I agree that I'm willing to pay a little extra for homegrown quality!

The only downside to such a great book is the wait for the next book. The wait is going to be downright painfull!

I received my copy this week, and I'll agree that the quality of the paper and binding is first rate.

I think its fair to say that the price will put off the casual readers, but I think its worth every penny.

Military Rifle Journal
Back