Third Party Press

Website release

mrfarb

No War Eagles For You!
Staff member
Got this done a few weeks ago, but thought I might drop it on here for release. This will be the website to go to for ordering the new books.

Those who ordered early Kriegsmodell books will be sent individual PM's that send you to a special page to ordered the numbered copies that match your Kriegsmodell book number.

For those who did NOT get a numbered Kriegsmodell book, you can still order a limited numbered copy of the new book, but numbers start where Kriegsmodell left off. There are no special slots for those books, they will be first come first served so to speak.

We are at LEAST 5-6 weeks away from having books in hand as a best guess, I will update all of the pages when shipping starts, but you will hear about it first on the forum here. We have to figure out a way to roll this thing out in a manner that allows Bruce and I to keep up with shipping/sales/service.

Anyway, here's the site- www.thirdpartypress.com . You can also go to www.kriegsmodell.com and it redirects to the new page. Feel free to send me feedback about the site. Thanks!

Mike

"Pre-Ordered", Singed &/ or Numbered Set

Dear Sir,
A couple of questions about "Ordering On-Line".

1. Do I need to Order Online if I have "Pre-Ordered" the 2 books via PM some months back?

2. What if I wish to have the "Packaged Set" that's numbered &/ or signed?

Any help along these lines would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time & trouble.

Sunning Turtle

Dear Sir,
A couple of questions about "Ordering On-Line".

1. Do I need to Order Online if I have "Pre-Ordered" the 2 books via PM some months back?

2. What if I wish to have the "Packaged Set" that's numbered &/ or signed?

Any help along these lines would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time & trouble.

Sunning Turtle

Technically speaking I was taking back orders, but by being on that list you will get an email with instructions. I just finished the back order email list yesterday, and will probably send an email out soon with information. You will need to use the website to actually order and pay for the books.

Let me know if you need any other questions answered, there may be others wondering the same thing.

Military Rifle Journal
Back