Third Party Press

Accumount High Turrets

PzKpfw_VI

I was just curious if anyone has used any variation of the Accumount Hight turret scope mount. If anyone has I would appreciate personal reviews.

I was just curious if anyone has used any variation of the Accumount Hight turret scope mount. If anyone has I would appreciate personal reviews.

I would personaly recomend getting mounts from Robert. His have a lot more care put into them, the trade off being that they are more expensive.

Is not the latest infomation that our gobbermint, in its infinite wisdom, has made imports and exports of firearms parts more prone to major glitches?

Robert's rings and bases are exceptional.

you may be careful though, i ordered two sets of bases from Robert in July and still havent received them. i know he resent some about a month after the first never showed. i dont doubt his credibility at all, i think it may have to do with the tightening down of gun parts import/export like mrfarb posted about :facepalm:

Thanks for the info. I am just waiting to get the right rifle to mount them on before I buy. I appreciate the help.

Military Rifle Journal
Back