Third Party Press
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Numbered vs. signed copies

Default Numbered vs. signed copies

Had a discussion with Bruce this morning, preparing ourselves for the release of the book (still no exact date, but in November. When I get a better idea I will post it). Anyway, originally we talked about just leaving the Kriegsmodell book at just 200 numbered copies, but making perhaps 500 numbered copies of the Vol.1 book we are about to release.

I think what we will do is offer a set of numbered/matching books for the new guys that got in too late for this on the first run. So, this would mean we would offer numbered sets of Kreigsmodell and Karabiner98k Vol.1 as a set, starting where we left off with Kriegsmodell. Guys that got Kriegsmodell will get the earlier numbers (up to about 100a) and newer buyers would start at about 001b.

I'm working on the original 200 list now, sending PM's to the names I have on the list. It will take me a while, I'm building an address database so we can box/ship books easier when they are done. Look for a PM in your inbox soon, with higher numbers taking longer to reach.

The remaining books will only be signed, at least a small amount of them. I plan on going up to sign books the weekend after they arrive.

Our hope is to ship books almost immediately after we receive them and number/sign them. More updates as they become available.
    Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.

Country Boy

Farb, can we reserve our number and pick it up at the SOS and have it signed there?

Sure, we can handle that.

Default New #'s

So should we pester you to become a new participant(new # block... like k98's) or just try and stay abreast of the situation? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gebirgsjager View Post
    So should we pester you to become a new participant(new # block... like k98's) or just try and stay abreast of the situation? Thanks.
    Just stay tuned here, there will be a special button to order the set of 2 books.

I would love to have one of the new number matching set of books signed. They would go great with my signed copy of Hitlers Garands from Darrin Weaver. Right now I have one of the un-numbered Kriegsmodell books. I will definitly be keeping an eye on the site and will pull the trigger when they are released.

Default Numbered and Signed Book

Bruce and Mike,

I would really like to have numbered and signed set of books. They would be a great addition to the collection.

Brian

Default New Book

I have a signed copy. Let me know about the new book. drhemm@aol.com

Default Signed copy...

I'm in for a signed copy to go with my copy of Kreigsmodell, put me on your list! Are you guys reprinting Vol III with any internal changes from the first printing?

Greg
    Life is full of fake people. Before you decide to judge them make sure you are not one of them.

Default Singed & Numbered

[QUOTE=arst0ck;43363]I would love to have one of the new number matching set of books signed.

Is this an option?

Sunning Turtle
    "Be Strong and Courageous! For the Lord your God is with you." Joshua 1:9