Third Party Press

Numbered vs. signed copies

mrfarb

No War Eagles For You!
Staff member
Had a discussion with Bruce this morning, preparing ourselves for the release of the book (still no exact date, but in November. When I get a better idea I will post it). Anyway, originally we talked about just leaving the Kriegsmodell book at just 200 numbered copies, but making perhaps 500 numbered copies of the Vol.1 book we are about to release.

I think what we will do is offer a set of numbered/matching books for the new guys that got in too late for this on the first run. So, this would mean we would offer numbered sets of Kreigsmodell and Karabiner98k Vol.1 as a set, starting where we left off with Kriegsmodell. Guys that got Kriegsmodell will get the earlier numbers (up to about 100a) and newer buyers would start at about 001b.

I'm working on the original 200 list now, sending PM's to the names I have on the list. It will take me a while, I'm building an address database so we can box/ship books easier when they are done. Look for a PM in your inbox soon, with higher numbers taking longer to reach.

The remaining books will only be signed, at least a small amount of them. I plan on going up to sign books the weekend after they arrive.

Our hope is to ship books almost immediately after we receive them and number/sign them. More updates as they become available.

New #'s

So should we pester you to become a new participant(new # block... like k98's) or just try and stay abreast of the situation? Thanks.

So should we pester you to become a new participant(new # block... like k98's) or just try and stay abreast of the situation? Thanks.

Just stay tuned here, there will be a special button to order the set of 2 books.

I would love to have one of the new number matching set of books signed. They would go great with my signed copy of Hitlers Garands from Darrin Weaver. Right now I have one of the un-numbered Kriegsmodell books. I will definitly be keeping an eye on the site and will pull the trigger when they are released.

Numbered and Signed Book

Bruce and Mike,

I would really like to have numbered and signed set of books. They would be a great addition to the collection.

Brian

Signed copy...

I'm in for a signed copy to go with my copy of Kreigsmodell, put me on your list! Are you guys reprinting Vol III with any internal changes from the first printing?

Greg

One of the 300

Hi Mike, Where should we stay tuned for one of the un-issued 300 that are not going to the first 200(original #'s or second group)? I don't want to miss out, but have Volume 3 un-numbered and unsigned... but would like to get a Volume 3 numbered. Bret
PS Looking for guns for Vol. 2?

Contact me at sales@thirdpartypress.com and get on the backorder list, that will give you a heads up before we put it on the website. Not collecting examples for Vol.2 yet, it may be middle of next year before we get going on that one. We put a LOT into this last one, and need a breather.

Mind is a terrible thing

Changed my mind and just went for Volume 1 unnumbered. Tough time of year for frivolous spending. Already have a 1st edition of Vol.3 and now Vol.#1. Can't have it all.:facepalm:

Though pre war K 98s seem to be my favs I got both, Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

I just ordered me a set of signed and numbered copies, but wow, I had a hard time doing it, even though I have a new computer, and an old one, I would go to the kiregsmodell site and it would not show a pay button, just "available dec 12". later to figure out it is on a link talked of here not to the general public yet. I've been watching/waiting for this and keeping track, just didn't notice that link.

Last edited:
New Book

I would like to order a copy of the new book. I have #028 of the KM book and I would order a copy of the new one if I could figure out to order it. I don't do this every day and I don't remember how I Did it last time.

Military Rifle Journal
Back