Third Party Press

Volume I and shipping and status

My copy arrived yesterday here in the Netherlands.:thumbsup:
It's hard to stop reading, great book, thanks for all the work guys!!!

Well I received my numbered and signed set today right on my birthday! They look absolutely outstanding! I can't wait to start reading them.

Thanks Mike and Bruce!

Books Recieved

Thanks ,Mike & Bruce recieved my signed books this week, Excellent service and quality look foward to more of your books.
Thanks, Steve New Zealand.

# ed copies still?

Hi Mike and/or Bruce. Do you still have numbered copies? My buddy wants a copy but is indifferent about numbered copies. I on the other hand could sell him mine and UPGRADE! Bret:happy0180:

Hi Mike and/or Bruce. Do you still have numbered copies? My buddy wants a copy but is indifferent about numbered copies. I on the other hand could sell him mine and UPGRADE! Bret:happy0180:

Yes, we have numbered sets still. All of the sets are signed/numbered until we run out of numbers, then they will just be signed sets.

My copy is just arrived in Italy : fantastic book , a "must have" for any WW2 rifles serious collector !

finally at Home

Hi Mike, Hi Bruce
I got today finally my copies. Amazing, wonderful,excellent
The best spezialized publication I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!:hail::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you for it!!!!!!
Stan

Addict

I have just ordered the $220 set(this IS the numbered set,isn't it?). Its like krak......had to have more.......only lasts longer:googlie. Actually a friend wanted a copy and so I upgraded. Looking forward to my "matched set"!:thumbsup:

I have just ordered the $220 set(this IS the numbered set,isn't it?). Its like krak......had to have more.......only lasts longer:googlie. Actually a friend wanted a copy and so I upgraded. Looking forward to my "matched set"!:thumbsup:

Yes, that is the numbered set. :thumbsup:

Arrived safely to Sweden

Thanks Mike & Bruce !

After a eighteen days long journey from the US I recieved my signed books this week. Excellent work which I looking forward to have a deeper look at.

Of course do I also have the German edition too.

Fson

IMG_5261 (640x480).jpg

Easy order and quick delivery!

Holy Cow! Talk about a sensory overload! I used the order form at Kriegsmodell website ,my autographed numbered set came in today, that's quick. Made the right decision to pick up the set of both books, Vol.1 and 3 as I was originally only interested in Vol. 1. All the important images are in full color! ( I didn't get any work done today) So well organized, well researched and well written.

Thank you Mike and Bruce and all the contributors referenced on these pages. This is a masterpiece! Please keep me in mind for Vol. 2...Mike

Military Rifle Journal
Back