Third Party Press

Volume I and shipping and status

My copies made it save & sound this afternoon, VI & VIIIR, they are everything they promised and more!

Mike, Bruce, Jon & Lockhoven's work on this project is incredible and the quality of the work isn't likely to be surpassed in our life time.

Reviews

Thanks for the comments .. they are really welcome after the long hard struggle at the end to finish Volume 1 off.
Without input from our working group (Jon, Hans, Paul to name our key technical team, and many others who helped with this book) we could not have done it.
As Ham mentioned earlier, the "collective" really worked this time to a degree we could only have envisioned when Kriegsmodell was created.

This time the engine was firing on all cylinders as it was truly an international effort. Mike and I hoped that this book would exceed the mark set by KM and
I believe we achieved that goal.

Now the next task is to make sure that Vol. 2 meets or exceeds the benchmark set by this current work.

Once again, Mike and I personally thank all of our members who in any fashion helped out, and a special callout to the aformentioned group - Jon, Hans, and Paul.

Just in time!

Both my new volumes Arrived today, thanks so much guys! Still in the box and under the tree, everyone wants to know what it is by I told them if was my present to me!

Tomorrow out on the back porch 75 deg. with a fine cigar, an eggnog and volume 1, my day is planned!!!

Thanks to Bruce and Mike for all the fine effort again! Keep the history alive gentlemen! Merry Christmas to all!

I greatly appreciate the books and the thoughtful acknowledgement, I went through VI a good bit already, the quality of the work is really astonishing! My wife liked it too and she can be hard to impress these days.

You guys didn't take any shortcuts!

Thanks for the comments .. they are really welcome after the long hard struggle at the end to finish Volume 1 off.
Without input from our working group (Jon, Hans, Paul to name our key technical team, and many others who helped with this book) we could not have done it.
As Ham mentioned earlier, the "collective" really worked this time to a degree we could only have envisioned when Kriegsmodell was created.

This time the engine was firing on all cylinders as it was truly an international effort. Mike and I hoped that this book would exceed the mark set by KM and
I believe we achieved that goal.

Now the next task is to make sure that Vol. 2 meets or exceeds the benchmark set by this current work.

Once again, Mike and I personally thank all of our members who in any fashion helped out, and a special callout to the aformentioned group - Jon, Hans, and Paul.

Am I missing something?

I understand the numbered books went out and have been patiently watching the 3rd party press page for the web release. A recent post seems to indicate that at least one distributor has them. I suppose I could just ring them up but Im curious. Did 3rd party not update the page or have I missed some critical bit of info about the general release and availability of this book? Thanks

Web site

Mike has not turned on the public access site yet due to our backlog.

The link to the domestic orders is as follows and is live.

http://www.thirdpartypress.com/html/domesticorders.html

Sometime this week the site will go live once I get caught up.

A limited number of books did go out to a handful of distributors, hence the availability through those channels.

Thanks,
Bruce

THE book

Recieved my copy Thursday!:happy0180: Took a long time to post on here! I wonder why? Great stuff so for,Mike and Bruce,very good stuff. We do appreciate your hard endeavors! Bret:thumbsup::hail:

Mike has not turned on the public access site yet due to our backlog.

The link to the domestic orders is as follows and is live.

http://www.thirdpartypress.com/html/domesticorders.html

Sometime this week the site will go live once I get caught up.

A limited number of books did go out to a handful of distributors, hence the availability through those channels.

Thanks,
Bruce

Many Thanks for the clarification Bruce, Im looking foward to the seeing it!

das beeindruckende Buch

Happy to report that #30 arrived safe and sound today, ahead of the latest storm. It's obvious that Mike and Bruce put a tremendous effort into this volume. And under-priced it as well. Thank-you!

I got the email saying the books were ready, but there was no price and no address to send a check.
I sent an email asking What the heck and have never gotten an answer.
I guess that Nr 13 is setting on a shelf somewhere thinking it has been forgotten.
Somebody email me where to send to $$!
Sarge

I got the email saying the books were ready, but there was no price and no address to send a check.
I sent an email asking What the heck and have never gotten an answer.
I guess that Nr 13 is setting on a shelf somewhere thinking it has been forgotten.
Somebody email me where to send to $$!
Sarge

I should explain that. I set up a backorder list, and even posted on this forum and Gunboards that I was adding people to the backorder list. I stated that these guys would get the first email about books being ready. The main reason we did that was to prevent a Tsunami of orders from burying us. I think it worked, as it was just barely manageable (*and still is). We aren't going to "go live" on the site until we get the hardcore forum guys out of the way, which will get their books first before the public (who don't follow the forums). With that said, some guys like yourself missed those postings, or didn't read them because they didn't say "naked chicks" or "mint bnz45" on them. :thumbsup:

Use the link below to order, you will find it much easier. Sorry for the confusion, it has cause a little. I've been handling these issues one by one by PM or email.

http://www.thirdpartypress.com/html/preordering.html

Our next post will be on Gunboards.com K98 forum. We were going to post on WW2 Weapons forum but that was taken care of, saved me some time and energy. :happy0180:

Hope this helps...

Nice Homecoming Present!

Mike and Bruce,

Arrived home from our Florida Christmas visit, to find lots of Michigan snow, and a nice present from Santa in my pile of mail!
I received both signed/numbered volumes (005c), as ordered and am excited to dig in to them.
On first scan-through, its quite impressive.
So much eye-candy that its overwhelming!
The photos and the quality of the pages are so striking.
Its clear how much work went into these books, and we all appreciate it fully.

Time for you both (and your support "staff") to take your well-deserved vacation, somewhere warm and sunny.
While we all take some quality time at fire-side, delving into your end-product!

Happy New Year to All!

#ed copies

Are there still numbered copies left in the new number system. I think someone wants to buy my un-numbered,so I might as well move up to the east side!

My book arrived yesterday and I am thoroughly enjoying it to the point where it's hard to put down.

Just an Excellent and Outstanding effort that went into it.

Thanks again, and I look forward to your next volume.

:thumbsup:

Military Rifle Journal
Back