Third Party Press
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume I and shipping and status

My copy finally arrived today after taking the scenic route. Huge thanks to Bruce and Mike for all the hard work! Now, when is Vol.II coming out?

Got both my copies.

Thanks for the effort to get them out before x-mas!!

**--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **Wanted - Original un-dicked with late Steyr (bnz45) stock... Long shot but......
    ** --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waved at mine as it drove by Winchester Va along I-81 headed from a USPS sorting facility in PA to Greensboro NC. Hopefully it will come back up the Interstate and stop off by Christmas. The good news, one of my customers is a large mail hauler. Maybe it is on one of his trucks.

Senior Member BerlinerLuebecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jack944 View Post
    I'm here in PA and mine was shipped on the 19th...didn't come yet....how do you know it got stuck here in PA ?
    I suppose I don't really know for sure, but it's the last tracking update that's posted. The other books went to the same sorting facility, but didn't continue on yet.

The copy of my books are on a vacation tour of Florida. They left the Jacksonville sorting facility at 0142hrs on 12/20/2012 according to the tracking page and they still have not arrived. yet. Hopefully today they will arrive

Just like tracking Santa on the Radar. Mine has trveled from Ohio across PA and is getting close. Maybe today.

And there went mine back up I-81 last night by out house, headed to Maryland. Kind of like watching a tennis match, volley South, volley North, volley South, volley North.

After the tour of FL USPS delivered both books today Thank you guys for an excellent book.

Default Not today.....

...maybe Monday.....!

We've been watching some of the tracking, it makes no sense to us how the USPS ships stuff. Some of the first packages shipped went to the east coast and aren't delivered, later shipped packages to the west coast and south are arriving or have arrived. It seems there is a bottleneck in the eastern seaboard region. Damn Santa, get on your sleigh and get cracking!
    Order the new K98k book at www.thirdpartypress.com
    Don't forget to visit www.latewar.com for info on late war 98k's.