Third Party Press

Volume II schedule

I did contribute to Vol I (and was listed) and if you search my user name you will see that I have contributed many posts in the past. As to whether any information was used or contributed to Vol II, I do not know. I was also one of the first Canadian members on this forum and I introduced many of the active Canadian contributors to the forum via introductions on the Canadian Gun Nutz forum.

I was involved on almost a daily basis, but simply life got in the way and I have been on a type of hiatus. However, I am excited about returning to the forum and to purchasing Vol II!!!

Thank you

any update on release?

Just looked threw some old posts and saw release for summer.

Last edited:
Still on track to go to print June 1, if everything goes as planned. Up past 840 pages now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still on track to go to print June 1, if everything goes as planned. Up past 840 pages now.

Holy balls!!!! That is going to be amazing!!!

I just got my books 1&3 and I am only on page 200 of the first book!!!

Great work guys!!!

840+ is a pretty big book...

How about an audiobook version and I'll follow along looking at the pictures??

It took me a year to read the last one, so no hurry. I kept starting over to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I read nearly every chapter 3 or 4 times. Information overload.

Hurricane

I ordered books 1& 2 and noticed Third Party Press is south of Houston Texas. I was wondering if the hurricane flooding has affected them?
Dan h

We're all good. I live on Gilligans island out here. Books ship out of Ohio from Bruce, so no worries.

Volume 2 Status

Both books are at press stage now.
Will advise schedule but looking like end of this month.

Stay tuned...

Prepping for ordering the new books. Since my eyesight is not as good as it once was, I'm looking for opinions on my book number. What say you? It looks like "002c" to me. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20170816_202151.jpg
    20170816_202151.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yep, 002c. The factory dropped the leading zero in this last year of production though, a product of rationalization. Wednesday is our next update, we shall see what that brings- joy or more misery.

Yep, 002c. The factory dropped the leading zero in this last year of production though, a product of rationalization. Wednesday is our next update, we shall see what that brings- joy or more misery.

Thank you Sir!

I'm in for #42d as soon as the pre-order, or ordering process, as the case may be, opens up for action:)

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back