Third Party Press

Volume II schedule

Can I get a new set with 666, or is that one already out?:googlie

HAHA, we never went over 100, we did letter blocks of a,b,c, d and just did an "e" block --- BUT, not all of the numbers are used, we tried to just give out lower numbers of the c and d blocks.

HAHA, we never went over 100, we did letter blocks of a,b,c, d and just did an "e" block --- BUT, not all of the numbers are used, we tried to just give out lower numbers of the c and d blocks.
I've been trying to figure out how I owned 516 out of 500 for months... I didn't realize the 6 was a b. :facepalm:

I've been trying to figure out how I owned 516 out of 500 for months... I didn't realize the 6 was a b. :facepalm:

That's Bruce's terrible handwriting. I numbered all the labels myself this time. There are actually less than 500 numbered copies out there, but even we don't know exactly how many there are. We could figure it out but I don't have time right now, I'll do that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to check, but we used a lot of the lower numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that would mean a set being serialized #666 would be possible ... you know just to confuse the enemy and make them think you were doing large numbers, for the serial numbers studies on books in 50 years.........:bump2:

Just checked Third party press, says full set is out of stock. Did you guys sell out already
, or just not in yet ? {please tell me they just are not in yet!)

Bill

I updated the store last night in anticipation of todays update from the printer. We got good news yesterday, but maybe today will be the best news? :thumbsup:

I am number 35.

Will try to find the link to order now.

See where I can order the book from third party press - would I get the number 35 on it if I ordered it from there?

Or where should I order it from?

Have not been paying attention, sorry.

Roger

Got my glasses and read third party site, ordered vol II, thanks.

Last edited:
Received my Vol 2 set today. Thought media mail would take longer, (ordered Monday).
No issues with the mail box, or the mail lady, though I'm surprised she didn't try to eat the box:thumbsup:

Volume 2 ordered.

I just ordered my volume 2 set as well. I have not been following either. Hopefully "25D" is still available, as this matches my Volume 1 and 3!

Maybe I can get this one signed?

Love the books.

Military Rifle Journal
Back