Third Party Press

International Shipping price increase

mrfarb

No War Eagles For You!
Staff member
Just got a big surprise from the U.S. Post Office. I've been shipping International orders, and the shipping cost was $49.95 on the flat rate International Priority box. This was a lot, and we feel bad that it cost that much to ship overseas (this is for 1 or 2 books). Anyway, I just mailed a book to Russian and the price has increased to $59.95! That is a substantial increase.

A dollar doesn't buy much anymore. Must be Inflation.
Need a Wheelbarrow of dollar bills to buy a K98 these days.
Bring back the 10 Cent Coke in the smaller bottles!

Attachments

• wheel-barrel-full-of-money.jpg
    wheel-barrel-full-of-money.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Yeah, I guess we are on the way to Weimar Germany, American style!!! I dread to see what gas is going to cost this summer, it's already selling at near last summers price now and it usually spikes when summer comes.

Bought Vol1 used from ebay. Shipping was $51.90. Dutch customs added another €22,04. That's insane or what? Love the book though and didn't realise it was a signed copy. Great work.

Dollar up against the Euro at the moment; good time to buy European but postage can be high. Exception is materials ordered through DWJ - if you exceed a certain amount in purchases postage is a flat 10.90 Euros for everything.

The shipping cost is terrible but it's due to the weight of the book. Over a certain weight you can't ship airmail, it must go Priority International - that was a change made about 3-4 years ago by the post office.

I dread to see what gas is going to cost this summer, it's already selling at near last summers price now and it usually spikes when summer comes.

Gas is up in Tex-a$$..?

Really...

I almost paid sub 2 bucks this AM..

2.01..of course it is 2.39 up the road about 10 miles in the next county...but with the glut and SA continuing to pump I was figuring it would start to drop again....will see soon enough I suppose.

Military Rifle Journal
Back