Third Party Press

Thread: MP 40 bnz 41 100% matching nr.

Default MP 40 bnz 41 100% matching nr.

Here is my latest MP 40. 100% matching numbers. Found in basement. Comments welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice basement!

Nice mp40 !! Ive always wanted one.. And will never have one..

Bnz made nice stuff early on.. Id love to see a bnz45 mp40 !

Quote Originally Posted by mauser99 View Post
    Bnz made nice stuff early on.. Id love to see a bnz45 mp40 !
    I doubt very much that Steyr made any MP40s in 1945. I think all MP40 production was shut down in the fall of 1944 in favor of MP44s, and large quantities of Italian MPs ordered/issued to make up for it.

stabs, is this live or deactivated? Don't know what the laws are in Denmark...

Quote Originally Posted by RyanE View Post
    I doubt very much that Steyr made any MP40s in 1945. I think all MP40 production was shut down in the fall of 1944 in favor of MP44s, and large quantities of Italian MPs ordered/issued to make up for it.

I know.. but just imagine what it would look like !!! all phosphatey and crude..

That's fantastic Stabs! Pic stickied for ref. Thanks for posting. What's the story?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanE View Post

Hallo Ryan. It is 100% live, untouched no fired since the war. The old man was sure of the story: some young guys stole the MP from a pub in a small town Varde i Jutland Denmark early in the war together with some 2 - 3 pair of gloves and some caps. The gloves and caps was exchage for cigaretts by the german watch crew in the nearby railway hotel before any germans nows what happens.!

Stunning MP Stabs!

Not to resurrect an old thread but I'm in the process of purchasing a bnz 41 mp40 now and reading over this all I can think is that I'd hate to be the german soldier that got that stolen from him, would be pretty hard to explain that one.

I hope the purchase works out! These are getting tougher and tougher. I got mine (bnz42) a few years ago for $1500. I almost bought another g43 instead. Glad I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57mauser View Post
    Not to resurrect an old thread but I'm in the process of purchasing a bnz 41 mp40 now and reading over this all I can think is that I'd hate to be the german soldier that got that stolen from him, would be pretty hard to explain that one.