Third Party Press

P.38 Grips

For those not aware this information comes from the "Tech Info" section of the P.38 Forum. Credit should go to Dr. Wolf-Dietrich Roth, Copyright January, 2010.

Ron

For those not aware this information comes from the "Tech Info" section of the P.38 Forum. Credit should go to Dr. Wolf-Dietrich Roth, Copyright January, 2010.

Ron

Ron,
It's a link to an article which prominently displays the author, so if anyone clicks on the link they are immediately notified of this. The link also visibly shows where it leads, i.e., the site. There is no copyright infringement in providing a link, nor is it in bad taste, IMHO, to provide a link to something which clearly shows who authored it for credit. We do that often here as it has been done as long as forums and Internet sites have existed.
Regards,
HB

Hambone,

I don't think it is in bad taste at all. It may not be clear to some where it originates from unless they are looking close at the URL versus focusing on the article right away. I see no harm in pointing out where it originates from and publicly crediting the author before clicking on the link. I don't view it as any type of infringement or legal issue at all. I do view it as simply proper and a nice thing to do.

Ron

Military Rifle Journal
Back